Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 25 11 8:37 AM

Mijumaru is LOVE <333

I'm totally enjoying the 5th generation! Black & White is such an amazing game! I'm currently at 7th badge... Don't wanna finish it T^T
Make me really into pokemon (game & anime), as much as when i was 10 yo haha =D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Ikun

#25 post_url

Apr 27 11 5:59 PM

BlackCandy wrote:
I like Trubbish, he is ugly but cute at the same time.
Though his evolution is disgusting!
this! ♥ I'm happy to see another person who find it ugly but cutesmiley: roll
I found the evolution disgusting too D:

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

May 1 11 10:43 PM

IGN Top 100 Pokemon

Quote    Reply   

Sim

#28 post_url

May 2 11 7:00 AM

Pikachu at #48 ? REALLY ???

And [email protected] #2 <333

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

May 2 11 12:08 PM

I would rank this generation as my second favorite region, original story, original characters, amazing graphics and development, although I still think that the pokémon could have been done better, it's overall a new feel to the franchise that new fans and old fans really appreciate.

About my favorite gym, probably the electric-gym, it's so cute to see your character on that roller coster, and also the gym leader looks badass. What's your favorite Elite 4 member? mine is pretty obvious, probably the best ghost trainer in the games (Sorry Morty)

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#30 post_url

May 2 11 5:35 PM

This is my favourite generation ever since Ruby..... and what is IGN? lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

May 3 11 3:45 PM

Imo Black & White is the best Pokemon game tied with 2nd generation.
Most of new pokemons are great and after disappointing 3rd & 4th generations (i only really loved a couple of pokemons from each generation, mainly starters & legendaries pokemon...) it's a really good surprise to have an exclusive generation with as much cool caracters
As i said before, this new generation really made me into Pokemon like i was when i was kid (watching anime each week, playing game like crazy... haha)

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

May 3 11 6:35 PM

BlackCandy wrote:
Imo Black & White is the best Pokemon game tied with 2nd generation.
Most of new pokemons are great and after disappointing 3rd & 4th generations (i only really loved a couple of pokemons from each generation, mainly starters & legendaries pokemon...) it's a really good surprise to have an exclusive generation with as much cool caracters
As i said before, this new generation really made me into Pokemon like i was when i was kid (watching anime each week, playing game like crazy... haha)

Something like that is happening to me, except for the Anime part, I tried to keep it up but I don't have so much time to watch all the animes & doramas I want but I couldn't keep it up with Pokémon, right now to get to where the anime is now I think I have to watch like 20 episodes or something and right now I don't have the time for it, maybe in the summer

I heard that the Team plasma is coming soon to the anime, is N going to be there? I really hope so

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

May 14 11 5:50 AM

Yesterday, i finished the first part of the game.
Gosh, N's castle is so amazing. Sometimes i felt i was playing to a Final Fantasy!
Black & White is definitely the best Pokemon game so far!

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#37 post_url

May 14 11 2:50 PM

I think almost everything on B/W is perfect except some Pokemon look .... awful.

But no matter what my favorite Pokemon game would be Silver & Gold 

Quote    Reply   

Sim

#39 post_url

May 14 11 8:45 PM

Stickin' with Yellow (still playin' it again, gosh, can't be tired of this), although HeartGold/SoulSilver are pure gems ♥
The first 2 gens (Pokémons/Games/Anime/Movies) are my favourites as you can see ^^

I didn't enjoy B&W since I don't like any of the Gen V Pokémons. These 2 games are definitely my least favourites of the saga.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#40 post_url

May 14 11 8:56 PM

I can't stand the first generation games anymore as the graphics are just too bad for my liking. Maybe i'm too used to the new generation games

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help