Remove this ad

#1661 post_url

Apr 15 17 6:00 PM

SubKulture says that it's a 'fanmeet' rather than a concert. It's an hour and a half, filled with Q&A and games along with performances (so probably the same showcase cover lineup that they've been doing thus far)
I got my ticketssss can't wait to gooooo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#1662 post_url

Apr 15 17 6:51 PM

They've been dropping hints on Instagram about another song coming out, so maybe they'll at least have 3 songs by the time they're on "tour."

Me sitting here miffed that Florida got snubbed again. >_>

Quote    Reply   

#1663 post_url

Apr 15 17 7:12 PM

Yeah, you know how "US tours" are. Always NYC and LA, and then one random Texas city. Although usually it's Dallas (DEAN's gonna be there a few days after KARD is in Houston actually, funny enough). This is the first time I've seen it in Houston though, and since that's only 6hrs away from New Orleans it was a better deal than having to travel to Dallas or Austin (RIP K-Pop SXSW). I hope the new song comes out soon though, if they do plan on releasing it before the tour!

Quote    Reply   

#1665 post_url

Wait where'd you get the 24th from? I see the 17th on the picture?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1668 post_url

Moh wrote:
24.04.17 = 24th April, 2017.
I'm dumb. Lolol. Thanks love~

re:Lucas
OKAY SO I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS ON THIS AND THE FIRST ONE IS WHY
But also like, the friend who showed me this also showed me CoCo Avenue's first original song and it's like, clearly theirs is superior but also why is it alright for them to not get criticized while EXP does? Like, actual critiquing aside. Because EXP's been getting flack since the trailer for this came out (actually since before, when it was just an experiment)?

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1669 post_url

Key point of dance for K.A.R.D's Rumor:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help