Remove this ad

#1601 post_url

Aug 14 16 6:30 AM

Sooo obsessed with them. I love everything about Lisa smiley: laugh. I think Jennie injured herself while recording the "BOOMBAYAH" performance but she did great tbh. Oh, and they achieved a Perfect All Kill with "Whistle" and it's pretty damn amazing. They're the fastest group to get a PAK, TWICE being the previous record-holders with "Cheer Up" 6 months after their debut. They're actually the first ever group to achieve a PAK with a debut song smiley: eek

An explanation of PAKs by m-i-r-a-g-e on reddit:

Realtime All Kill: When a song reaches #1 simultaneously on all the major charts (not certified by Instiz's iChart, but people still refer to it as an all kill). This is what it looks like.

All Kill: When a song reaches #1 realtime on all the major charts + #1 daily on all the major charts + #1 Realtime on iChart simultaneously (certified by Instiz's iChart). This is what it looks like.

Perfect All Kill:
When a song reaches #1 realtime on all the major charts + #1 daily on all the major charts + #1 Realtime on iChart + #1 Weekly on iChart simultaneously (certified by Instiz's iChart). This is what it looks like.

They are the fastest group to achieve a PAK (from debut date to date of the PAK = 6 days). Previous record was by TWICE ("Cheer Up"), with approximately 6 months.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1602 post_url

Aug 14 16 10:35 AM

Yeah Lisa is a beast performance/presence wise. They have no official leader but i figure it be between Lisa and Jennie. 

Jennie more so cause she was the expected trainee to be announced from the jump but Lisa just has that swag like CL and GD. And yeah Jennie had an ankle injury after this performance but she tweeted shes ok.

Quote    Reply   

#1603 post_url

Aug 14 16 3:25 PM

^Completely agree. Lisa and Jennie are the standout members.
At this point, I like the members more than I like the songs. I think the
songs show off what's best about each member and their versatility with rapping and singing.

Quote    Reply   

#1604 post_url

Aug 14 16 3:33 PM

Lisa runs the show for sure.

And that Sphinx-like statue with their faces projected onto it was soooo unnecessary. The woowoowoo part is already borderline inappropriate. At least they didn't dress them in mideast clothing/makeup.

Quote    Reply   

#1605 post_url

Aug 14 16 11:01 PM

So live they editted Lia;s lyricd

So for the live they edited   Lisa's lyrics. MIDDLE FINGER UP FU PAY ME turned RACKS ON RACKS I'M FLEIXN LIKE CRAZY.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1610 post_url

Aug 25 16 5:35 PM

WM Entertainment announced that JinE from Oh My Girl will not be participating in upcoming activites. She's been diagnosed with anorexia.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1611 post_url

Sep 6 16 7:49 PM

Solo Bobby from iKon

Mino from WINNER will release a solo track on 09/08 and on 09/09 Bobby and Mino will release a mini-album together as MOBB.

Quote    Reply   

#1612 post_url

Sep 6 16 8:40 PM

OMG I didn't know I needed this song. That buildup to the chorus is my favorite part. I gotta check this group out.
I've ignored them and WINNER to be honest.

Quote    Reply   

#1620 post_url

Sep 21 16 10:04 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Damn, who's that in the teaser? So sexy.

And yeah, this song is gonna be a serious bop! Cant wait!

Jackson <3

Real GOT7 reality show is now on Netflix streaming too.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80113202

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help