Remove this ad

#981 post_url

Apr 13 13 11:06 AM

Well I do love the inspiration for BEG since thats the only song that I like from them, but what happened to the next "craze dance" we were supposed to get? It was a bit lame, but at least the Abracadabra dance works well for the song. The only other thing I liked about it was how he was a "Gentleman" but played tricks on everyone (though the old men thing was weird). He even stated he will never reach the same success as Gangnam Style is so I expected the song to not be anything "amazing" anyway.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#985 post_url

Apr 13 13 7:35 PM

It's a funny music video. I wish the dance was something fun like before. We already know the Abracadabra dance. I guess everyone new doesn't.
But I forgive him because of this

Quote    Reply   

#986 post_url

Apr 14 13 1:57 AM

After watching the video a few times I've decided I love it.  It just makes me love Ga-in and BEG even more.  

It took me a while to really like Psy and Gangnam Style, but now I can't help but like the guy and what he's done for Asian pop music.  

Quote    Reply   

#991 post_url

Apr 22 13 5:32 PM

Well the Billboard Music Awards nominations are out and PSY only got one and that was for Top New Artist.  Cool if he wins but I don't trust music award shows too much.

Quote    Reply   

#992 post_url

Apr 23 13 1:06 AM

Jaxxia wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:
Jaxxia wrote:So.......Tony An of HOT and Hyeri of Girl's Day are dating.

This is one idol couple that I will ignore.
But...you just wrote about them...

I need to know what I'm ignoring first to ignore effectively. It's just weird in a funny way. Did you watch the Reply drama?

Haha! Touche touche! And no I really got to get around to watching that drama cause I heard so many good things about it.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#997 post_url

Apr 26 13 2:38 PM

N-TRAIN is back with new MV / 1st Album " E N T R A I N "
I just discovered this group w/ this catchy song, but as I read, 2 members already left(?) (one left, other one has military activities (?)), so I'm depressed at the same time...

Quote    Reply   

#999 post_url

Apr 28 13 3:33 AM

Moh wrote:
LOEN has a new group called HISTORY. Finally, a boyband I might actually pay attention to! cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c
While I'm definitely diggin this...

Isn't that the exact same drum beat from fun.'s Some Nights?

Quote    Reply   

#1000 post_url

Apr 28 13 5:20 PM

RicH wrote:
N-TRAIN is back with new MV / 1st Album " E N T R A I N "
I just discovered this group w/ this catchy song, but as I read, 2 members already left(?) (one left, other one has military activities (?)), so I'm depressed at the same time...
He is presumably doing his compulsory military service..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help