Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 3 11 2:15 PM

Debuts:�

Last Edited By: Christi May 4 11 10:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 post_url

May 3 11 5:29 PM

I have a question for you guys. I stumbled across this website: http://kpop.soribada.com/En/ and was wondering if you thought it looked clean. It claims it's the English branch of a Korean music service that offers songs in the typical Korean Download Site format. (That is, you pay for a plan and download songs for only 6~15 cents). It almost looks too good to be true, and they have an amazing array of artists.

I hope to God it's real, because then I'd definitely sign up, but I'm not trusting it completely yet.

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

May 3 11 7:29 PM

Yes it's legit. It exists in South Korea and I know they launched an english version. I'm not too sure on the website url, but it looks similar from the last time I was there.

Lim Jeong Hee teaser Gna Version for album Golden Lady

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

May 4 11 8:48 AM

Oricon wrote:
Images aren't working^
mmm the video works to me, anyone else having problems with those?

Well anyway, there's another group debutting soon:

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 8 11 3:51 PM

K-POP Fans' Protest for Adding SM Town Concert

Not sure if any of you heard about this because I didn't.

K-POP Fans of Europe had a demonstration to demand additional concerts of SM Town in Paris, France. SM Town's 1st Concert in Europe plans to be held in Paris on 8th June. Last week, all the tickets were sold out in just 10 minutes since reserve tickets online began. They are eagerly looking forward to SM Town's positive response.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

May 8 11 9:54 PM

^ since March 2010 she's apparently been working on a new album and last month she went on this random tv show with her brother. really hope she officially announces something soon

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

May 8 11 10:08 PM

B2ST Official First Album to be released May 17th

No BEAST thread?

Last Edited By: haleli May 8 11 11:58 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

May 9 11 5:43 PM

haleli wrote:

Fantastic comeback song. BigHit ent's songs just get better and better. There's no question about it, BigHit is THE best POP label in Korea.

I also enjoyed Untouchable and San-E's new singles.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

May 10 11 5:08 PM

Rains doing another movie.

Take Off: Closer to the Sun, remake of a 1960s Korean classic, The Red Scarf.

Rain will play the lead role of a pilot, Tae Woon and Shin Se Kyung will take the female lead as mechanic, Se Young. The original movies about a widow of a military pilot who falls in love with a man introduced to her by her late husband.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 11 11 3:15 AM

BEAST's album cover+tracklist are out:

01. The Fact
02. Fiction
03. Back to You
04. You
05. Freeze
06. Virus
07. Though I Call
08. On Rainy Days