Remove this ad

feelmymind

Genie For Your Wish

Lead

Apr 14 11 4:52 AM

Tags : :

For all the artist that don't have a thread and just general conversation. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 15 11 4:42 AM

I talked to Hee Young on facebook and she is so sweet. She's really indie and like I told her its just as addicting as all the recycled k-pop. A complete breath of fresh air.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Apr 17 11 12:30 PM

This thread is getting lost in the sea of idol threads. It really ought to be pinned along with the CPOP thread.
btw why are only idol groups getting threads on JPC? This place is in a worse state than Soompi.

Handsome People's new single is almost as good as their debut single. They seriousely need to release a CD asap.

TEI on Opera Star. (Be prepared to be impressed)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrUDeGRvtc

Rap edit of Brian's new single "Love is Over" featuring Seo In Guk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Df4fTYJEk

Brian shouldn't have apoligized to those girls on Twitter. He didn't cross any lines. Just to F with them, he should've posted an apology video talking like "Amos n Andy"

Last Edited By: azulrio Apr 17 11 4:14 PM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:46 AM

lol @ Brian. It took him less than a week to break his word on not doing that again. Now looky here, Brian will do his "Oh no, you didn't!" act as he damn pleases.

Tony An's comeback song, Topstar, deservs to do much better than it's doing on the charts. It's a really catchy song.

Jay Park's first mini album "Take A Deeper Look" 50k pre-orders!

01. Touch the Sky (ft. The Quiett)
02. Abandoned (ft. dok2) *Title
03. 오늘밤 (ft. 강민경 of DAVICHI)
04. 너 없이 안돼
05. Don’t let go
06. Level 1000 (with dok2)
07. Bestie

teaser:

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:28 PM

Since so far Rain doesn't have his own thread I'll post this news here.  Once again for the 3rd year in a row Rain won the fan vote for TIME's 100 list.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 22 11 10:06 PM

*insert Stephen Colbert shaking fist gif*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#18 post_url

May 1 11 5:35 PM

T-Max, Korea's greatest and unfortunately most underrated idol group, brought the house down on this week's Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook. They performed two OST songs (Crime Squad & Boys Over Flowers) and 'Umbrella' with NS Yoon Ji.

Talk portion: http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

Did anyone else here enjoy Kim Joon's (T-Max) drama Crime Squad? When I heard that he was going to star in a crime drama I did not have high expectations as Korean actions/crime dramas tend to be terrible (eg Fugitive Plan B, Athena...), but I found myself on the edge of my seat several times throughout the series. 4 star drama

haleli wrote:

That song is hella catchy. Their debut album is surprisingly good too. Every song has a replay value.

Best male idol group to debut since 2AM?

Last Edited By: azulrio May 1 11 5:41 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

May 2 11 10:37 AM

azulrio wrote:

That song is hella catchy. Their debut album is surprisingly good too. Every song has a replay value.

Best male idol group to debut since 2AM?

You're right, the mini album is really good! They remind me of Infinite, which is a good thing for me Hope they're good live too

X-5 single is okay too.

Last Edited By: Christi May 2 11 10:45 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help