Remove this ad

#101 post_url

Feb 1 14 1:53 PM

ಠ_ಠ They lipsync-ed. They better be pulling a SHINee/SM thing or
focusing on the visuals or something. I want to see them perform
this live.

It was the Lunar New Year so it might have affected it. Some of the performances were just re aired
performances.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Feb 1 14 4:02 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#103 post_url

Feb 7 14 11:30 PM

This is great news for SPICA. You Don't Love Me is one of the nominees for #1 on Inkygayo.
It's up against AOA's Miniskirt and Girl's Day's Something. Chances are that Girl's Day will win
but this song is really working for them.

Quote    Reply   

#107 post_url

Jul 24 14 6:35 PM

And here it is

edit:  I can't find any confirmation so no one is sure exactly where this picture originated from
Take it with a grain of salt.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Jul 25 14 7:25 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#109 post_url

Jul 31 14 9:25 PM

I Did It is a US single to be released Aug 6th. SPICA has partnered with Billboard Magazine to debut the music video on the same day.

A US debut, huh? Good luck to them.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#110 post_url

Aug 7 14 11:33 AM

Lyrics:

I really like the song, but that editing is so cheap.

Last Edited By: Moh Aug 7 14 12:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#112 post_url

Aug 31 14 10:22 PM

SPICA has a subunit coming up and it's Spica minus Boa. I personally don't think that's a subunit. But Boa has a solo project coming up too.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#113 post_url

Aug 31 14 11:40 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
I personally don't think that's a subunit.

If it were two or three of them, I'd understand, but in this case, I wouldn't count it as one either.

Some more info:
B2M Entertainment has just released teaser images for a new SPICA unit group, SPICA.S.

Consisting of members Bohyung, Jiwon, Juhyun, and Narae (in other words, every member except Boa), SPICA.S will be releasing a single for "SPICA Project" on September 12th.

One agency representative stated, "The 'S' in 'SPICA.S' stands for 'Special,' as the members will be showing a special side of themselves this time around." The representative continued, "Furthermore, Boa is currently in the midst of preparing a solo song for 'SPICA Project.'"

Quote    Reply   

#115 post_url

Sep 1 14 2:37 AM

I wonder if Boa wanted nothing to do with the sexier concept. They always seemed to avoid the sexier concepts on purpose to be that quality girl group.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#118 post_url

Sep 11 14 3:30 PM

Brave Brothers and their boring ass songs. Same old choreo for every BB song. The huge shame of this song is there's no real harmonies in it.

Quote    Reply   

#120 post_url

Oct 29 14 9:32 PM

Comeback!

It has been confirmed that girl group SPICA will be making its comeback as a full group next month!

The group debuted its very first project group called SPICA.S during the summer, which consisted of members Bohyung, Jiwon, Sihyun (formerly Juhyun), and Narae. For this upcoming comeback, main vocal Boa will be joining the group once again to reveal a brand new single titled “Ghost,” a song that emphasizes each member’s vocal abilities.

“Ghost” is scheduled to be released on November 5. It is said that this song is a special gift for fans, for the fall season. The group worked with producing teamSweetune’s Han Jae Ho and Kim Seung Soo, with whom they have previously collaborated for their debut song “Russian Roulette.”

The new single will portray lyrics that express the inability to erase or run away from feelings of longing, conveying these emotions as being ghost-like.

What ever happened to that Boa solo?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help