Remove this ad

Moh

#61 post_url

Nov 16 12 3:17 AM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 post_url

Nov 16 12 2:20 PM

I seriously thought I was watching Sistar's teaser like no lie.

I hate those ugly long velvet dresses but the read ones are cute. They need to stop dyeing that lazy eyed girls hair. The blue totally messes up her look.

The song sounds like its going to fye so I really can't wait to hear it.

Quote    Reply   

#66 post_url

Nov 19 12 12:46 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
^ Honey Girl, I hate you for dissing my boo, Boah.

In other news, I am LURVING this preview. STOKED FOR DA COMEBACK!!!!!!
But blue is such an awful hair color and it doesn't even fit in this case. She's sporting like 4 different colors while everybody is doing 2. Sorry but nobody in SPICA needs to the Beyonce, Victoria, Chili, Cheryl, or CL of the group. That's why I kinda downgraded myself from a STAR1 to casual SISTAR listen.

Quote    Reply   

#68 post_url

Nov 20 12 11:25 PM

The line distribution is nice, they feel like a real group. Still think it's gross that they concept-stole from SISTAR of all groups but whatever. I really like them.

Quote    Reply   

#69 post_url

Nov 21 12 2:43 AM

Wow! This is such a direct ripoff from SISTAR! The song sounds like a sped up version of Alone, some of the dances look oddly close to the dance of Alone, and even the concept screams Alone...I mean, they could have been a bit more original with this comeback, not that its bad (definitely a lot better than that crappy comeback last time), but I did not care for the fact that they kept showing that ugly girl with that awful hair color and cut...

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#70 post_url

Nov 21 12 3:04 AM

Wtf they don't sound alike at all. And the only similar things about the concept are the ugly outfits and crappy choreo. Pretty sure SISTAR didn't invent that concept.

Track list:
01 Lonely
02 With you
03 그날 밤
04 Since you're out of my life
05 Lonely (inst.)

Last Edited By: Moh Nov 21 12 3:14 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 post_url

Nov 21 12 3:43 AM

Yeah they don't sound alike to me. Boa's hair looks better in the mv than it did in the pic too. I love the song and I'm so glad Jiwon seems to have a larger part here.

The rest of the mini is out too. With You is a bit boring, but That Night and Since You're Out of My Life are great.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#80 post_url

Aug 28 13 1:56 AM

I love it, too. Though I'm confused as to whether it's the title track or not.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help