Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Sep 6 12 10:15 PM

AHH YESSSS!!! I've been listening to "Painkiller" on repeat this week for some reason!!! I must have ESP!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Sep 14 12 4:43 PM

It's nice they're releasing a something with a much lighter mood compared to the last two songs. I've been wanting to see a fun energetic SPICA.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Sep 19 12 12:23 AM

I love this group, and I LOVE their vocals, but...

Janet Jackson's "Together Again" anyone?

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me

I just can't listen to this song without hearing that. The beginning of the chorus is EXACTLY the same lol!

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Sep 19 12 8:10 PM

DarkAngel wrote:

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me

I just can't listen to this song without hearing that. The beginning of the chorus is EXACTLY the same lol!

Now that I listened to it a second time your right it does. But when I heard the 1st time it reminded me of this

BABY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Sep 19 12 9:26 PM

This song is terrible...

I guess I liked their darker music more...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Sep 20 12 12:07 AM

Took a while (like 8 months), but I finally updated the (blegh) front page.

Anyways, I'm with the general consensus that the song isn't as good as their previous releases, but I still like it. I think Narae really shines in the MV though. I knew she was pretty but not that pretty. *_*

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Sep 29 12 9:38 AM

DarkAngel wrote:

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me

So thats what it was! I for the life of me could not figure out the song.
I was like "geez...if only i had a better memory!"

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Nov 9 12 2:36 PM

YESSSS!!! I love these girls... I hope they stick with their more mature image from now on. "I'll Be There" was cute and a nice throwback, but I want a "Painkiller Part II" or something.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#59 post_url

Nov 13 12 1:21 AM

After revealing simple yet alluring teaser photos, SPICA has officially announced their comeback!

B2M Entertainment recently updated with the jacket photo from the group’s second mini album, ‘Lonely‘, which will be released on November 21st as reported previously.

The jacket photo showcases a feminine, yet strong image of the girls that is very different from the first batch of teaser photos revealed earlier.

The group’s new work is said to have been produced by hit team Sweetune, and the members have also included their own works as well in the album.

Not much else is known about their upcoming title track “Lonely”, except that it is a “retro-feeling sound with a sophisticated beat”.

Hoping Boa's hair will look better in motion, but I love the overall styling.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Nov 13 12 1:29 AM

Yes back to Sweetune!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help