Remove this ad

#1381 post_url

Mar 31 17 9:20 PM

Namie really hasn't dyed her hair in a while. I really took notice during 'Hero' promotions. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1382 post_url

Mar 31 17 10:17 PM

namie amuro 25th ANNIVERSARY LIVE in OKINAWA

New song "Just You and I" will be used to promote NTV's Haha ni Naru, broadcasting on 12th April .
"Just You and I" will be a med-tempo song with piano & strings.

1-2_zpse8vyqdx3.jpg~original

Last Edited By: Uhplus Mar 31 17 11:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1383 post_url

Apr 1 17 8:09 AM

I'm guessing that post on her facebook is like... an ~official~ marker that the 25th year celebrations have begun?

Hopefully the new release announcements start coming in lol

Quote    Reply   

#1387 post_url

Apr 3 17 3:11 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Another track huh? This does feel like Uncontrolled era a bit.

I feel the same, even if they don't include all the b-sides, it's still a lot of songs before the album.

Quote    Reply   

#1390 post_url

Apr 4 17 5:18 AM

I tried to register for the lottery, but it says something about "fan space" membership, I think.
Could anyone with some Japanese translating skills what it is about ? Thanks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1391 post_url

Apr 4 17 5:51 AM

Gotta be a fan space member to apply!
If you are, then you just gotta input your membership number and postalcode when they ask for 'em.

Quote    Reply   

#1392 post_url

Apr 4 17 9:36 AM

evilsin wrote:
She's no Kumi, but it's always a possibility, you never know with Namie.

Haha exactly, especially with it being her 25th year - what better reason could there be to release an album and a collection album, even a really big one
Hopefully they use it to push a lot of releases on us lol

Quote    Reply   

#1393 post_url

Apr 4 17 3:12 PM

feffi wrote:
Gotta be a fan space member to apply!
If you are, then you just gotta input your membership number and postalcode when they ask for 'em.
Ok.
I really hope there will be a lottery for "normal" people. ^^"

Quote    Reply   

#1394 post_url

Apr 5 17 3:48 AM

Skarsgard wrote:
evilsin wrote:
She's no Kumi, but it's always a possibility, you never know with Namie.

Haha exactly, especially with it being her 25th year - what better reason could there be to release an album and a collection album, even a really big one
Hopefully they use it to push a lot of releases on us lol

I think some interviewer asked her about a best album or something around the release of Ballada and she said that it was already a best album so they will hold off the release of an actual singles collection. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong and it was someone here who said it though, but it was very logical to me, haha.

Quote    Reply   

#1395 post_url

Apr 9 17 5:02 PM

I have a slightly weird question. I'm learning different dances to work on my own technique and all, and I've really wanted to learn Namie's stuff for a while, but my biggest issue is that a lot of her music videos tend to have editing that doesnt really help with learning. I know that tours and live performances are great for watching, but I've gathered that some of her more recent tour releases have had some weird editing too.
All that being said, anyone have any suggestions of which songs I should learn and what I should watch (music videos, tours, etc.) for that? Unlike Kuu, who had the one dance MV compilation DVD, it's a little harder in this case for me to think of alone lolol

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1396 post_url

Apr 10 17 6:29 AM

shuyin wrote:
feffi wrote:Gotta be a fan space member to apply!

Ok.
I really hope there will be a lottery for "normal" people. ^^"

If you're not willing not join her fan club, buy her new DVD/BD the week it comes out. There will be a serial number for you to apply for a secondary lottery that will begin after this fanclub only lottery ends on 4/25. I won tickets to Namie's LIVE STYLE 2016-2017 through the "Dear Diary / Fighter" CD campaign.

There's a possibility they may sell foreigner specific tickets again, but the seats they sold sucked last time. If you're serious about going, try to get tickets through one of these lotteries either through the fan club or this. I would not count on a general ticket sale. Despite there being 88 (now 100) shows, tickets for this tour were extremely hard to get even for fan club members. I applied 7 times and only won once.

Quote    Reply   

#1397 post_url

Apr 12 17 8:10 PM

Actually, I have seen this on Amazon Japan and CDJapan websites a few minutes before I saw your post here.
I will try this method for sure. I have already pre-ordered my copy of the Blu-ray on CDJapan.

As for the Fan Club lottery, since there's not more guarantee to get a ticket with or without being a member, I'll save myself a 5000 yens fee.
Plus, the registering form is hard to fill while using Google translate on another tab and trying not to get timed out on the fanspace website. :/

Last Edited By: shuyin Apr 12 17 8:15 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1399 post_url

The pictures of 'LIVE STYLE 2016-2016' physical copy was leaked online:

88_zpsgr7dzgok.jpg~original

The setlist:

01. Stranger
02. Ballerina
03. Fly
04. Black Make Up
05. Show Me What You've Got
06. It
07. Rainbow
08. Red Carpet
09. Alive
10. Hands on me
11. Hide & Seek
12. Time has come
13. Strike A Pose
14. Baby Don't Cry
15. Every Woman
16. Neonlight Lipstick
17. Love Story
18. Hero
19. Mint
20. Heaven
21. Fashionista
22. Fighter
23. Scream
24. Chit Chat
25. Anything
26. Dear Diary
27. Birthday

Special Tracks:
Halloween ver. Encore: Chit Chat / Anything
Christmas ver. Enocore: Christmas Wish / Dear Diary

Last Edited By: Uhplus . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1400 post_url

Uhplus wrote:
The pictures of 'LIVE STYLE 2016-2016' physical copy was leaked online:

88_zpsgr7dzgok.jpg~original

The setlist:

01. Stranger
02. Ballerina
03. Fly
04. Black Make Up
05. Show Me What You've Got
06. It
07. Rainbow
08. Red Carpet
09. Alive
10. Hands on me
11. Hide & Seek
12. Time has come
13. Strike A Pose
14. Baby Don't Cry
15. Every Woman
16. Neonlight Lipstick
17. REVOLUTION
18. Love Story
19. Hero
20. Mint
21. Heaven
22. Fashionista
23. Fighter
24. Scream
25. Chit Chat
26. Anything
27. Birthday

Special Tracks:
Halloween ver. Encore: Chit Chat / Anything
Christmas ver. Enocore: Christmas Wish / Dear Diary
Nice thanks for the post!! great to see something of the upcoming release.. hopefully we do get to see some kinda promo performance soon! I also was excited to see Revolution listed on the tracklist but upon closer look to the back of the blu ray it seems Revolution is gone and Dear Diary is on the main list between Anything and Birthday during the encore. I like Dear Diary too nice we will get to see a second performance of it in the Christmas bonus!

Last Edited By: gwijai . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help