Mar 10 17 1:37 AM

Another single is coming
Release date: 10th May
Source: Baidu Tieba

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1362 post_url

Mar 10 17 1:57 AM

Well if it's true than color me surprised. Who would've thought that Namie would be releasing 5 single an era again. Hope it won't be another Uncontrolled situation though.

Quote    Reply   

#1365 post_url

Mar 13 17 10:29 PM

ohai Fukuyama-san. I wonder if this means a possible collab? Or if Namie's just included as visuals (since she's not credited for the song...not even sure if it's gonna be an actual released song or if it's just a random jingle lolol)

Quote    Reply   

#1366 post_url

Mar 14 17 4:26 PM

Bad news for everyone who usually import his/her Blu-ray of Namie's lives : Live Style 2016-2017 won't be available on websites that ship outside Japan.

I sent this e-mail to CDJapan when Japanese websites started to take pre-orders :

---Original Message---

> Hi,
>
> I saw that your Japanese website Neowing.co.jp just started to take pre-orders for the item "Namie Amuro Live Style 2016-2017" on this page for both Blu-ray and DVD versions : http://www.neowing.co.jp/person/22657
> Usually, Neowing website and Cdjapan website get updated at the same time.
>
> I would like to know if it is going to be listed on CDJapan.co.jp as well ?
>
> Thank you.

And I just got this reply from CDJapan :

Hello.
Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately,the manufacturer does not allow to ship it to oversea, we cannot handle it on CDJapan.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Nozomi Kono
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

I don't know what's the deal with Dimension Point, but it seems they don't want people from overseas to buy their merchandise.
Just hoping that it is just for this release in particular, and that it will not be applied to future releases. If so, I am not sure I will ever buy my CDs or Blu-rays anymore...

UPDATE : Amazon Japan won't ship the Blu-ray outside Japan either. It's getting serious... What's going on, seriously ? Anyone got information about that ?

Last Edited By: shuyin Mar 14 17 5:31 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1369 post_url

Mar 14 17 5:28 PM

Sorry about that, I checked wrong... my browser lead me to the 2nd page of the products listing and didn't see it.

About Amazon Japan, I couldn't get to the final step of placing the order. As soon as I select my address (I'm in France), it says there's a problem with my order...

Quote    Reply   

#1370 post_url

Mar 14 17 5:43 PM

You sure you didn't select the poster edition on amazon? If it doesn't work with the one I linked (bluray only), I'm equally clueless o.o

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1371 post_url

Mar 14 17 6:01 PM

feffi wrote:
You sure you didn't select the poster edition on amazon? If it doesn't work with the one I linked (bluray only), I'm equally clueless o.o

I did select the version with the poster. And that was the problem.
Still, I don't understand why CDJapan cannot offer this pre-order.... Anyway, let's not complain to CDJapan.
They could contact Avex to say Amazon Japan can sell and not them, and Avex stuff could be banned for good on Amazon Japan for international customers. xD

Quote    Reply   

#1372 post_url

Mar 14 17 6:12 PM

Hmm, I wonder if it's just a miscommunication thing. It seemed like avex pictures' ban was mostly on anime-related products, versus things in the J-Pop realm (cuz it was not clear what so ever when the story first broke), but due to them not clarifying, maybe the sites selling the products are still under a certain mindset?

Quote    Reply   

#1374 post_url

Mar 14 17 6:21 PM

sora2522 wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if it's just a miscommunication thing. It seemed like avex pictures' ban was mostly on anime-related products, versus things in the J-Pop realm (cuz it was not clear what so ever when the story first broke), but due to them not clarifying, maybe the sites selling the products are still under a certain mindset?

Actually, I think you're right. But the thing is, I just found this posted on another board talking about this ban. It is a reply from CDJapan customer service :

So I sent them another e-mail, and attached the above picture to it.
I will post their reply when I get it.

Quote    Reply   

#1375 post_url

Mar 14 17 7:43 PM

I was able to preorder the Blu-ray-only from Amazon JP (I live in the US). Hopefully they don't cancel it on me. Last I heard the ban was only supposed to apply to Avex Pictures stuff, but the e-retailers have been very inconsistent about it.

Quote    Reply   

#1376 post_url

Mar 14 17 8:55 PM

Actually, it seems that only the versions (DVD and BD) with the poster on Amazon Japan cannot be shipped outside Japan.

UPDATE : My apologies for all the confusion about the CDJapan e-mail I posted earlier.
I've just received the CDJapan "New release from your favorite artist" e-mail and of course it is about Live Style 2016-2017 being listed for pre-order.
I feel sorry for the person who replied to my e-mail when she will notice that the product is eventually available for pre-order on their website. ^^"

Last Edited By: shuyin Mar 14 17 9:13 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1377 post_url

Mar 15 17 1:17 PM

Just back from Japan Yesterday and on 3/13 I got another chance to watched Live Style 88 Tour at Festival Hall, Osaka <3
I love the Hall than dome because whatever I got the seat, I still can see her clearly (even I forgot to bring my telescope). *I got 1st floor, 23-34.
Love The lighting effect and costume!
Really LOVE [Hide and Seek] with new choreography , also bring Love Story and Baby Don't Cry <3
She also bring [Strike A Pose] , and thats for the 1st time I heard so not yet into it.
The disturb thing is when [Chit Chat] songs the big ball come out and everybody get a distact to get it ~ also [Fighter] the background played the Death Note movie screen so I look over the backdrop many times than Namie~

I played the Gatcha twice and get mint magnet and new standing figure <3

Quote    Reply   

#1378 post_url

Mar 16 17 6:00 AM

Alright, if for any reason we're not able to import her releases from Japan anymore (which luckily doesn't seem to be the case?), YesAsia and some trusted/well established eBay sellers will be selling and shipping the overseas editions to us International fans... That's an option.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help