Remove this ad

#1101 post_url

Sep 15 16 6:57 PM

sora2522
So run by me again what the stand-up figurines are? And the pins are like magnets, correct?

They're just like little plastic stands of her in recent outfits, they come flat and you stand them up in the holder, basically little figurines lol (genic album outfits, livegenic tour)
The other things are basically can badge magnets

-

This tour is making my wallet cry, 25,000 on gacha's alone, the black shirt, tour bag / visual book, etc
Lord help me 
(that black shirt is nice as hell tho)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1103 post_url

Sep 16 16 7:33 AM

Skarsgard wrote:
Does anyone know where to find these photos? I see them on insta all the time, like one different one for each date of the tour but I don't know where they're coming from (Like are they advertising poster images on ticket sites or just like... a pamphlet?)

a_zpsymzopdvq.jpg~original

Quote    Reply   

#1105 post_url

Sep 16 16 10:49 PM

Want to ask bout ticket selling for Live Style 2016- 20117
the tickebo system not used anymore? & only FC can join the lottery ?

I'd love to try on next March, but don't see the date after FC ballot...
(or I miss something)
:3

Quote    Reply   

#1107 post_url

Sep 17 16 12:46 AM

If you buy one of these cakes ( the golden ones), you get the poster and a music card to download the new song as a present. With the silver ones, only the song.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#1110 post_url

Sep 17 16 2:23 AM

cd+dvd cover is like an outtake from the Hellraiser-movies, especially that outfit ...

s1hellraisertitle.jpg

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1113 post_url

Sep 17 16 8:16 AM

Khaled wrote:
Three diffrent versions of the single? I can only find two of them on cdjapan. How can I get the one with Shinigami?

One of those covers is the one for the limited edition.

Quote    Reply   

#1115 post_url

Sep 17 16 3:04 PM

Screaming they actually have one with Ryuk in it. Namie confirmed for new Light Yagami

ALSO HALLOWEEN CARD HOW GET UHGNDJFKASDFJUHFJASKD

Quote    Reply   

#1116 post_url

Sep 17 16 6:56 PM

I love the CD only cover so much more than the other one, is more natural and as Namie style. The other cover seems to me like the make up doesn´t work, seems cool but don´t. Although I´m sure that I´m going to love the Fighter MV so much more than the DearDiary MV, sure it´s going to be great all the make up and outfits.... hope soimage

Quote    Reply   

#1117 post_url

Sep 17 16 11:31 PM

I have to agree; I've been waiting for them to start preorders for so long and knew I would want the CD+DVD ver, however, I had hoped ot would be the other cover. In this case, I like the CD-only version's cover. Where do we get the one with Ryuk? That's the best cover for me as she looks cool and the DN tie-in is kind of the main point of this single.

Quote    Reply   

#1118 post_url

Sep 18 16 1:00 AM

sora2522 wrote:
Screaming they actually have one with Ryuk in it. Namie confirmed for new Light Yagami

ALSO HALLOWEEN CARD HOW GET UHGNDJFKASDFJUHFJASKD

It's only available if you pre-order the single at the venue sadly - should be available on auctions once the single is released tho . 3 . 

As for the CDJapan thing, there are definately 3 versions so not sure why they don't have the ryuk one
http://namieamuro.jp/news/2016/detail_20160917_01.html

-

Got my gachas, only missing 10 from having a full set of 47
18 doubles tho bleh

Quote    Reply   

#1120 post_url

Sep 18 16 2:36 AM

Uhplus wrote:
Err... someone really need to change the title of this thread. 'Red Carpet'? seriously?!...
I've wanted to say this too! XD I think I may have, idk, but I meant Mint, Hero, now DD/Fighter and it still says that? Plus, if it had to be stuck on on could it at least be Mint? XD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help