Remove this ad

#1061 post_url

Sep 6 16 9:30 AM

Random question about the Gacha goods:

https://namieamuro.shopbo.jp/

Anyone know how many of them are those weird keychain looking things and how many of them are the circular magnets?
Was thinking about asking a shopping service I use to go for me to pick up some but gotta work out how much I need to spend to try and grab the full set :c

Hopefully they add more stuff too, wth are the posters tbh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1062 post_url

Sep 6 16 9:42 AM

Jfc a mobile charge WITH A MIRROR ATTACHED?! Namie bougie af
Yeah, I'm surprised there aren't any posters this go round....(hehe, Go Round...)

Based on Chrome's autotranslate, I think what it is is they're towels that come in a magnetized can? So I don't think any of them are keychains...I could be totally wrong though

Quote    Reply   

#1063 post_url

Sep 6 16 11:06 AM

Hopefully they add posters later in on the tour, don't think she's ever done a tour without them 

Just found out they're doing LP (I know hella late) for mint / hero 

They're so nice, can't wait to grab a copy of them

As for the gacha's, found out what they were, magnetized can badges and mini stands:

If the deputy service can go on the 17th, i'm gonna try and buy 50 or so of the gacha's to try and get a full set of at least the can badges- if anyone else wants to hop in to try for some, lemme know, the more people the better lol

Quote    Reply   

#1065 post_url

Sep 6 16 9:40 PM

Yeah different covers, it's nice that they put in the effort to make different covers for them

The Mint one is awesome

Edit: Also, has anyone seen pictures of inside the tour book? Gonna pick it up but it'd be nice to see what it's like inside 

Quote    Reply   

#1067 post_url

Sep 7 16 6:02 AM

If the service I use can go ima ask him to pick me up a pair at the Tokyo Forum Hall on the 17th, so if anyone else is looking for the venue limited stuff:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/tower_sale/archives/1060278445.html

You're welcome to order with me.

Or there's a pair on YAJ, they're just a little more expensive:
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d203032967

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d203032967

Quote    Reply   

#1070 post_url

Sep 8 16 2:06 PM

56,800 according to Generasia. And I think Paralympics will help the song too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1072 post_url

Sep 9 16 7:52 PM

TSUKI - 67,293
Grotesque - 51,111
BRIGHTER DAY - 53,471
REVOLUTION - 19,199
Red Carpet - 36,319
Mint - 45,065 (still on chart)
Hero - 56,800 (still on chart)

Quote    Reply   

#1075 post_url

Sep 11 16 7:04 AM

They matter in terms of mapping out her releases, the better the physical sales are the more likely we'll get another physical single release more often and not just a digital single or nothing

Quote    Reply   

#1077 post_url

Sep 11 16 1:31 PM

This year she's much more active than all these years, this is the first year she releases 3 singles in a row since 2004.

I guess we might see a new album before the new tour finishes, maybe by the end of year.

Quote    Reply   

#1078 post_url

Sep 11 16 4:34 PM

Yep why would music industry corporations measure sales in relation to determining how releases are scheduled lol

-

I'd be surprised if we don't get something this year, we've had an album (or best album) for every year for god knows how long now
(Tho I can't remember if we had something in 2010)

Quote    Reply   

#1079 post_url

Sep 11 16 11:37 PM

Namie does what she wants. She could really care less how her sales are, if she wants to release something she's gonna release something. Hence why we get 1 single a year and then 3. Namies at the point in her career where everyone knows whatever she will release, it will sell. So I don't think this singles sales matter when it comes to what she has planned next.

Quote    Reply   

#1080 post_url

Sep 12 16 9:49 AM

Osiris wrote:
Those physical sales don't mean much. What matters is that both Mint and Hero were big digital hits.
uhm not as big i think so far Hero has no digital certification

Mint was certified gold
Brighter day, Tsuki & Contrail : were certified planitum

i bet Hero certification will come soon though

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help