#41 post_url

Jul 9 15 2:59 AM

Some fan made lyric videos by me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Jul 12 15 2:49 AM

coolawits wrote:
I had no idea that LICO used to dance for Namie!
LICO used to work for Namie from 2005 - 2010, along with IZUMI whom Namie worked with for the longest time, both are working as a instructor at ALL TEMPO

I wonder what happened to the head choreographer during her SO CRAZY tour? I even forgot his/her name

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Jul 12 15 4:19 PM

though I'm not a fan of the vocal production on the album, it's not clear at all - I wonder if they did that intentionally to hide her accent.

Yeah, the first time I listened to _genic, I struggled to hear the vocals above the music.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Jul 14 15 10:43 PM

FoxxyFuyumi wrote:
Did she promote the album?...
I was hoping live performances..

Wow... you really don't know Namie. The queen doesn't do live performances. After being crowned the HBIC, she needed no crappy TV programme to prove her fleekness.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jul 15 15 11:25 AM

coolawits wrote:
FoxxyFuyumi wrote:
Did she promote the album?...
I was hoping live performances..

Wow... you really don't know Namie. The queen doesn't do live performances. After being crowned the HBIC, she needed no crappy TV programme to prove her fleekness.

This! Seriously there's a reason some call her Queen Namiesus; celebrities gush over her (some w/ tears even ). She doesn't need to promote or spread word, it will spread for her anyway and she could not be bothered unless it's a solo show, international, or major/honorary event (she sometimes skips out on these ). It's probably odd or tedious/reductive promoting on shows with newer acts and such as if she needs to prove herself as if debuting; it's like "you KNOW my name" and it already is a hit the first week...often even outselling peers of her time & newer. She technically confirmed this with the latest release having technically no prior releases or tie-ins; ntm it being right after splitting from Vision Factory which, I recall reading, upset quite a few big heads. Considering all of this: the badarsery doesn't end. ^w^

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 15 15 1:15 PM

Well, the more popular Namie gets the more she attracts different and mixed fans. Calling her Queen Namiesus is different but some need to chill.. Namie normally have a cool and chill fan base environment, let's try not to ruin it here lol

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#50 post_url

Jul 16 15 12:30 PM

There are rumors of a collaboration with Crystal Kay.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Jul 16 15 5:41 PM

Would be great but I can't imagine how this would be! Maybe it's only a rumour because Crystal Kay will release on 16th September this year a new single. I don't think LDH organized a collaboration with Namie but maybe?

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jul 16 15 6:17 PM

Hmm. Interesting rumour!
If Crystal gets a song with "feat. Amuro Namie" tagged along then her sales are gonna skyrocket! But it'll most likely be the opposite if it were to happen.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jul 16 15 7:21 PM

For her discography for sure the sales would raise but if you look at "Fake" with Ai which was not really so high like with Ken Hirai (and at the time of "Fake" Namie was much more popular than today (she is still for sure) and Ken had his down time at times before and after "Grotesque"), it's not for sure to get real high sales but with 10,000 copies it would be nice to see in her discography again. Her latest single sold near 6,000 copies and that's pretty nice for her. But what do you guys think this rumour song could be? I mean a full English song? Namie is on that too much and Crystal Kay with her U.S.A. trip too! Now where Crystal Kay is back in Japan it would be not so good releasing an English song, both should release more in Japanese.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jul 17 15 3:14 AM

Namie Amuro: New single "TSUKI" (2014.01.29) + New BD/DVD "namie amuro FEEL tour 2013" (2014.02.26)

Stella88, Dimension Point, leaving VF, genic,... Yeah the rumors we hear about Namie are pretty realistic if you ask me lol. Looking forward to the collab.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jul 17 15 3:18 AM

Serdar wrote:
Would be great but I can't imagine how this would be! Maybe it's only a rumour because Crystal Kay will release on 16th September this year a new single. I don't think LDH organized a collaboration with Namie but maybe?
well we can imagine, Ken Hirai waited for so many years for "Grotesque" to happened, it doesn't like Namie requested to collaborate with Crystal Kay, but who knows, maybe LDH pulled some strings for a possible collaboration.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#59 post_url

Jul 17 15 3:27 AM

Namie is friendly with LDH. Many of members of EXILE use "chan" when talking about her and she's worked with DOBERMAN INC. on FIRST TIMERS. I think the collaboration is very possible now that Crystal has joined their company.

Anyway, the rumors stem from a call for extras for their music video. Red costumes are being emphasized.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jul 17 15 4:51 AM

NATE wrote:
There are rumors of a collaboration with Crystal Kay.

THE HELL!? This is so out of the blue, but I'm so excited if it's true!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help