Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#61 post_url

Mar 30 12 11:05 AM

ENOUGH, one more comment out of either of you (whether it's to each other or trashing another JE group), I'm locking this thread. 

And journey, don't threaten to report unless you're actually going to do it. And whitedove is my girl and she has done nothing wrong so no one will be banning her. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 post_url

Mar 31 12 3:32 PM

seca wrote:
I'm loving the album and I do think a good part is because s-My-2 is heard much more on it. It makes the 3/4 split all the more annoying but hopefully since Senga and Miyata aren't as shoved in the back as Yokoo and Nikaido there is hope they could catch a break and get some focus on them and break that separation a bit. Especially for Senga who actually has a good enough voice to carry a solo. I mean I do like Tamamori but vocals are far from his strong suit and I am not surprised he ended up without a solo on the album.
I was hoping to hear more of Miyata in the album (he's my favourite), but would love to hear others more as well. Hopefully they can shine in the future singles. Till this day, for casual TV watchers who have no idea who Kisumai are, they still think this is a 3-member group and it's just sad for the 4 of them. I remember watching their first Music Station performance and during the sitdown with Tamori, they had no mics. My jaw literally dropped!

Last Edited By: whitedove Mar 31 12 3:36 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#63 post_url

Apr 7 12 12:39 AM

Miyata will be making his drama debut in the Bakaleya High School drama. He will be playing a teacher.

Kis-My-Ft2 will be doing the theme song for the drama, the song will be Shake It Up.

Happy for Miyata and of course for what sounds like Kisumai's next single. Though with how AKS is dominating May I would not expect it until June.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#66 post_url

Apr 7 12 7:56 PM

Well they do have Maeda Atsuko doing the ending theme for the drama. And I would not be surprised to see a lot of Johnny's and AKS members be guest stars. This drama is really one of the biggest idol fests honestly and I hope the story lines will be pretty lulzy as I can't see anyone taking this seriously.

Quote    Reply   

#67 post_url

Apr 17 12 6:37 PM

It's totally an idol-fest.

Some think it's a rip-off of Majisuka. meh don't think so but it's implied so.

Watched the first episode, I think I like the guys fighting each other over the girls.

Would like to see the Majisuka girls versus the Baka boys.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#68 post_url

Apr 17 12 9:52 PM

I'm enjoying the drama, though more for the guys in it than anything else as it is far from a compelling drama.

Miyata's character seems so bullied by his students, but I guess that is to be expected.

I do like Shake it up and hope that it eventually gets released on a single. Though I have the feeling it will either be on a double A-side or a B-side as June seems too late to release a single with the title track being a theme song for a spring drama.

Also from the taping reports for the May episodes of Shounen Club Kisumai aren't there at all. They were busy with filming for their variety show, though I think with them now officially being moved to guests on the program this month it seems like we can finally expect to see less of them on the program from here on out.

Quote    Reply   

#69 post_url

Apr 18 12 12:33 AM

And I just want to tell who edited the title of the thread is that Kisumai's 3rd single is SHE! HER! HER!, not HER! SHE! SHE!

Shake It Up's chorus is catchy, but it sounds more like B-side's material to me ;|

Quote    Reply   

#70 post_url

Apr 18 12 10:21 AM

Yeah it sounds more like a b-side, it's okay but not great.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#71 post_url

Apr 22 12 2:15 AM

Queryz wrote:
And I just want to tell who edited the title of the thread is that Kisumai's 3rd single is SHE! HER! HER!, not HER! SHE! SHE!

Fixed! ;)

Quote    Reply   

#72 post_url

May 3 12 11:54 AM

anyone knows where I can hear the Bonus Tracks from the RE Version from the first album?
Dancing Star and Tell me why?

I get the LE Version B... hmm and now I´m thinking to get RE album too...but don´t know if the 2 bonus songs are good and worth the money smiley: embarassed

Quote    Reply   

seca

#75 post_url

May 5 12 3:02 PM

Avex has found another way to make Kisumai fans broke. They already announced the concert DVD for their current tour, Kis-My-Mint, that will use footage from their Tokyo Dome concert. The LE will have not only a bonus DVD disc, with off shoot footage, but also a bonus CD with more pre-debut songs; Tension, Hair, No.1 Best Friend, Sennen no Love Song and Ame. The RE just has the concert DVD, so if you get the LE you do not need the RE version unless you really want both covers. It comes out on June 20th and those that pre-order it during the tour at the concert venues will get a bonus poster.

I want this LE release so bad if just for that CD. Ame is one of my favorite songs from the group and Sennen no Love Song was the group's first song that was given to them.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#76 post_url

Jun 27 12 8:07 PM

A new single has been announced to be released on August 15th. It will be a double A-side titled, WANNA BEEE!!!/Shake It Up, with WANNA BEEE!!! being the theme song for Fujigaya's upcoming drama series Beginners. It will have three editions, each LE has one of the PVs for the title tracks and the RE will have a B-side not on the LEs. And of course there will be a special Avex shop release of the single that comes with various extras, like a pouch and messages from the group as well as a special jacket.

Also I did end up getting the Kis-My-Mint tour DVD LE. Watched it all and I love it and I am glad I decided to get it after all.

Quote    Reply   

#77 post_url

Jun 27 12 11:22 PM

So technically there are 4 versions, right? The ones that will be counted anyway.

I noticed that 'BEEE!!!' have 7 characters, maybe representing the 7 members.

Quote    Reply   

#80 post_url

Jun 28 12 12:10 AM

When does his drama "Beginners" start?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help