Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Mar 9 12 8:30 AM

their website updated covers for the album, covers for the single are out too, unofficially though

http://fuckyeahfujigaya.tumblr.com/post/18998245861

the PV should be out soon, maybe they will cross-dress again ?

btw, here is the B-side of SHH's single

Last Edited By: Queryz Mar 9 12 8:41 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Mar 10 12 4:26 PM

Oh sankq ~ B-Side sounds pretty decent. 

The covers are the same as the breath mint thing right?, The album covers look much nicer imo.

Last Edited By: Benny Mar 10 12 4:29 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#43 post_url

Mar 10 12 8:50 PM

I find the covers for the album to be rather boring, though I guess they are at least a nice boring.

Like the B-side for She! Her! Her! though. Can't wait to to get the single and the album later this month.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#45 post_url

Mar 15 12 9:58 PM

I'd say it's their best PV yet, even though it goes back and forth from lol to wtf all the way through. And hey, s-My-2 get solo close ups in it.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Mar 15 12 11:54 PM

haha I like it. Good or bad, it's still quite creative. I haven't seen such an interesting and hilarious PV from JE for ages
The boys look good, the choreography is nice too.

Last Edited By: Queryz Mar 15 12 11:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Mar 21 12 2:12 PM

I don't like the b-side to the single that much now I hear it in HQ, but it's okay, I really like SHH in HQ ha, sounds awesome.

Last Edited By: Benny Mar 21 12 2:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#50 post_url

Mar 27 12 3:02 PM

Welcome on board. ^__^

The Inori and Firebeat PVs are pretty cheap looking but nice. I think I like Inori better as it is more balanced with the members than Firebeat as they also have the annoying 3/4 thing going on.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

journey

#52 post_url

Mar 28 12 12:06 PM

loving the new album... and so proud of the boys for doing so well on the charts.

for a JE album they are absolutely slaying. in their first day they surpassed/came pretty close to the entire first weeks of the album albums from NEWS, Kanjani8, HSJ and KAT-TUN omg

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Mar 29 12 5:27 AM

journey wrote:
loving the new album... and so proud of the boys for doing so well on the charts.

for a JE album they are absolutely slaying. in their first day they surpassed/came pretty close to the entire first weeks of the album albums from NEWS, Kanjani8, HSJ and KAT-TUN omg
Even trolling here, I see. smiley: laugh

And nope, Kanjani8's first day sales for FIGHT is also around 143k, and guess what? They only have 3 versions compared to Kisumai''s 4 versions. Really, you've gotta try better in trolling. smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

journey

#54 post_url

Mar 29 12 10:18 AM

^is there a reason you're in this thread other than to cause fights? get out before I have to report you to the authorities.

anyway, ignoring the troll, I am so proud of Kisumai, they're going to slay every JE act besides Arashi with this album... the single is back in the top 3!!!

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Mar 29 12 12:40 PM

Actually, I was here to talk about the album, but you dragging Kanjani8's good name made me forgot what I was here for.

What was it again? Oh yeah, the album. It actually made me change my mind a bit about Kisumai (something that everybody needs to do instead of jumping to conclusion after only listening to a few songs or singles). Their 3 singles made me think that they're identity-less (besides their rollerblades). Everybody Go reminds me of NEWS, We never give up! a cross between NEWS and Arashi, and SHE! HER! HER! is totally Arashi-lite. But the album tells me they can do so much more, possibly because the voices of the 4 'backdancers' are more heard in other tracks. That's a game-changer for me. In this album at least, they're no longer than group who wants to be KAT-TUN. Still doesn't make me a fan though, since none of their individual voices is anything special. But Senga and Nikaido need more lines seriously, and Tamamori can be ignored since he kinda sucked (like a Yamapi in a NEWS at the moment).

But hey, for a debut album, not that bad!

Last Edited By: whitedove Mar 29 12 12:44 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Mar 29 12 1:08 PM

The album is really good, I think 'Sing For You' is my favourite, it reminds me of 'Love is you' which is one of their best songs imo. Nice album from beginning to end!

Quote    Reply   

journey

#57 post_url

Mar 29 12 11:14 PM

whitedove wrote:
Actually, I was here to talk about the album, but you dragging Kanjani8's good name made me forgot what I was here for.

What was it again? Oh yeah, the album. It actually made me change my mind a bit about Kisumai (something that everybody needs to do instead of jumping to conclusion after only listening to a few songs or singles). Their 3 singles made me think that they're identity-less (besides their rollerblades). Everybody Go reminds me of NEWS, We never give up! a cross between NEWS and Arashi, and SHE! HER! HER! is totally Arashi-lite. But the album tells me they can do so much more, possibly because the voices of the 4 'backdancers' are more heard in other tracks. That's a game-changer for me. In this album at least, they're no longer than group who wants to be KAT-TUN. Still doesn't make me a fan though, since none of their individual voices is anything special. But Senga and Nikaido need more lines seriously, and Tamamori can be ignored since he kinda sucked (like a Yamapi in a NEWS at the moment).

But hey, for a debut album, not that bad!
except you bash them constantly at every chance you get

it's pathetic, just get out, I'm reporting you

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Mar 30 12 1:10 AM

Benny wrote:
The album is really good, I think 'Sing For You' is my favourite, it reminds me of 'Love is you' which is one of their best songs imo. Nice album from beginning to end!
Sing For You is also my favourite. Nevertheless, I'm still not sold on them as a group as whole, though the 3/4 separation is not as annoying as in the singles.

journey wrote:

So, even mentioning that I think their album is not bad is called bashing? You must be new in these Johnnys threads. Oh wait. You ARE a starry-eyed new fan! smiley: laugh

You may report me as you please, since I can also do the same to you. Probably should've done it a long time ago since you start trolling the Oricon thread. Because you know, when it comes to bashing, I'm pretty sure you'll outweigh me by hundreds and everybody around us can vouche for it. smiley: happy

Last Edited By: whitedove Mar 30 12 1:23 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#59 post_url

Mar 30 12 4:10 AM

I'm loving the album and I do think a good part is because s-My-2 is heard much more on it. It makes the 3/4 split all the more annoying but hopefully since Senga and Miyata aren't as shoved in the back as Yokoo and Nikaido there is hope they could catch a break and get some focus on them and break that separation a bit. Especially for Senga who actually has a good enough voice to carry a solo. I mean I do like Tamamori but vocals are far from his strong suit and I am not surprised he ended up without a solo on the album.

Quote    Reply   

journey

#60 post_url

Mar 30 12 10:23 AM

whitedove wrote:
Benny wrote:
Sing For You is also my favourite. Nevertheless, I'm still not sold on them as a group as whole, though the 3/4 separation is not as annoying as in the singles.

journey wrote:

So, even mentioning that I think their album is not bad is called bashing? You must be new in these Johnnys threads. Oh wait. You ARE a starry-eyed new fan! smiley: laugh

You may report me as you please, since I can also do the same to you. Probably should've done it a long time ago since you start trolling the Oricon thread. Because you know, when it comes to bashing, I'm pretty sure you'll outweigh me by hundreds and everybody around us can vouche for it. smiley: happy

have fun being banned sis! it was fun while it lasted! kind of like Kanjani8's careers ):

anyway for the people in here who are actual fans of Kisumai, the boys are still slaying on Recochoku! wow! best performing JE group in history digitally.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help