Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jan 13 12 9:09 AM

^
ah ok...but I wonder if we get a full MV soon?
or a new album?
or a new single?
want some news!!! ;_;
I love the group!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#23 post_url

Jan 15 12 1:53 PM

Seeing that there was about a three month gap between debut single and their 2nd, I'll assume it will be the same for their next single. So I would expect something in March or April.

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

Jan 16 12 10:42 AM

ok thanks for your answer...
I have another one...

there will be a Kis-My-Ft2 calender in March 2012....
but its very expensive...now I'm thinking: are Johnnys calender worth the money??? are Johnnys calender cool and great? I never bought one, so I must ask...sorry

Quote    Reply   

seca

#26 post_url

Jan 21 12 6:35 PM

It has been announced that this spring Kisumai will release their next single as well as their debut album. They will have a national tour to support the album release which will begin on the first of April.

Avex official announcement.

I can't believe we're already getting an album from them, but I'm so excited too. I hope it will have some of their Junior songs on it, and maybe some solos.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Jan 21 12 10:30 PM

yay for their debut album . They better add FB, Inori, GBTY, Try Again, Brand New Season, Kaizoku, My Love, Ame, Smile, Eien No Ticket, Ready, Kis-My-Calling! to the tracklist

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jan 24 12 7:07 AM

yeah finally an album ^^

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Jan 24 12 7:23 AM

awesome!

Btw the thread owner is kaputt so does anyone want to take over? I'm doing a courteous title change but yeah, can't always depend on me lol.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jan 24 12 3:37 PM

@whitedove : ah I'm quite curious too When I was still a THSK's fan, they sometimes had 8 versions for their singles (CD, CD + DVD, FC version, each member's version) but only  3 for their albums (no member's version) . But Avex these days, I don't know anymore

Last Edited By: Queryz Jan 24 12 3:42 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jan 24 12 3:43 PM

Airifan wrote:
I can do it if you want...
I´m a big Kis-my-ft2 fan ;P but I don´t know if I have the informations really fast... hmmm
ok go for it, it's yours!

So yeah, since theres nada for the first post, might wanna start there

Quote    Reply   

seca

#36 post_url

Jan 31 12 3:50 AM

The new single and album are out and up for pre-order. Looks like Avex has decided to cash in as much as they can with three different versions of the album, while the single will only have two versions.

The single is titled HER! SHE! SHE! and will be released on March 21st. LE w/PV and title track, RE with bonus B-side not on LE or album. The first press of the RE comes with a 16 page booklet and a mini poster, one of seven with each CD.

The album is titled Kis-My-1st, will be released on March 28th, and has three editions. The type-A LE is a DVD with interviews and PVs for Firebeat and Inori. Type-B comes with a bonus CD titled, Kis-My-Zero, with songs from their Junior days, Endless Road, Firebeat, Inori, Goodbye Thank You and 3D Girl (though I believe the listing says it should be 7 songs in total so there should be two more). And the RE comes with two bonus tracks not on the other releases and 1st press will have a 24 page booklet. Both LEs will have 12 tracks, which include the three single tracks.

I ended up pre-ordering the REs of the single and album as well as the type-B version of the album. I'm going to be so very broke at the end of March.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Mar 9 12 8:02 AM

Are the covers and PV not out yet..?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help