Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 27 11 5:32 AM

Tags : :

The 7 Jungs had their debut in  10.8.2011!

The names of the members form the group name:

Kitayama Hiromitsu (北山宏光, *17.09.1985)

Senga Kento (千賀健永, *23.03.1991)

Miyata Toshiya (宮田俊哉, *14.09.1988)

Yokoo Wataru (横尾渉, *16.05.1986)

Fujigaya Taisuke (藤ヶ谷太輔, *25.06.1987)

Tamamori Yuta (玉森裕太, *17.03.1990)

Nikaido Takashi (二階堂高嗣, *06.08.1990)

"Kisumai" (how fans call the group) exist since 2005! Till 2006 the group had 8 members, but Iida Kyohei left the band. Before they had their debut, they members were backdancers from Kat-tun too.
What is the speciality of "Kis-my-Ft2"?: The boys use rollerblades during their performances! ^^

Last Edited By: Airifan Jan 15 13 1:01 PM. Edited 7 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#1 post_url

Sep 27 11 10:46 AM

Same here. They should hurry up and announce their next one now that the drama is over and everything.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#3 post_url

Nov 1 11 2:05 PM

Looks like we are indeed getting a December single as their next single has been announced and will come out on December 14th. It's titled, We never give up!, and will come in three editions like the debut single (not counting any special Avex store releases) with pretty much the same set up, 1st LE has PV and making of, 2nd LE has digest footage of their Tokyo Dome concert and the RE has a bonus track not of the REs.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#5 post_url

Nov 2 11 12:58 AM

Nope, only one mumo version but as the song is for a CM for Lawson/HMV there will be a LE that will be a Lawson/HMV exclusive so that puts them at five versions this time around.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Nov 14 11 8:21 AM

We never give up sounds so good! I can say it's EG 2.0 but better, and " We say stand up stand up stand up " reminds me of "So come on come on come on"

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Nov 24 11 7:01 PM

Fujigaya Taisuke will be acting in the NTV Saturday drama Risou no Musuko starting next January. Yamada Ryouske from HSJ will be the lead.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Nov 28 11 3:30 PM

Confused if the group consists of just the 3 of them, or is it just that no one cares about the other members?..

The PV's cool, and ofc the rollerblades would be back, the choreography is nice.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#10 post_url

Nov 28 11 5:52 PM

The 3/4 treatment of the group is getting ridiculous for this group. I like the full group and want to see the other four members more. It was bad but still okay in their debut PV but the new PV really makes them look like an EXILE group with the main three being the singers and the other four just back dancing for them even when you can clearly hear all seven singing.

Honestly I want the other four to start getting some breaks so they can rise in popularity and maybe they'll change this arrangement. I mean none of them got a close up shot in the new PV but the main three got a good portion of the PV of just them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Nov 29 11 4:27 AM

I really don't like the 3/4 treatment either and I am a Taipi fan. This is so bad! I mean other groups had and have the front men problem too, but I can't remember it ever being this bad. No close ups is so so unfair.

In general I like the song and the PV, but I can't even enjoy it properly because it makes me too angry.

I wish one of the four would get a drama, that certainly should break up this stupid treatment.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Nov 30 11 12:01 AM

seca wrote:
The 3/4 treatment of the group is getting ridiculous for this group. I like the full group and want to see the other four members more. It was bad but still okay in their debut PV but the new PV really makes them look like an EXILE group with the main three being the singers and the other four just back dancing for them even when you can clearly hear all seven singing.
The worse thing is, even EXILE's performers/dancers got more close-ups than these 4 guys.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#18 post_url

Dec 20 11 12:53 AM

No, not really. Maybe in the couple of years before debut Tamamori began getting more attention but the group really did not seem so split if just because their Junior songs were better with having other members have their moments, and then there was the fact that Senga was promoted for a time and has some solo lines in some of their older lines, Inori being the first one that comes to mind.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#20 post_url

Jan 12 12 7:41 PM

There isn't a MV for Firebeat, just the commercial. The same for Inori.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help