Oricon

#41 post_url

Apr 20 11 12:47 PM

Whatever...... STILL JAMMIN TO THIS SONG <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#47 post_url

Apr 23 11 8:23 AM

The comments are beyond stupid. CM pretty much just pointed out facts and everyone's bashing him saying his forcing his opinion down their throats and should apologise...

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Apr 23 11 8:42 AM

ridiculous. i usually refrain from frequenting allkpop and/or reading comments on their articles because ppl r SO one-track minded. the article is solid, well written, and true fax.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#50 post_url

Apr 23 11 10:38 AM

They're getting more and more covered up now.... At least they're allowed to do the hip dance when Music Bank didn't let them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Apr 23 11 10:39 AM

About time their color is not the same as the backup dancer, still their performance is so-so to me. Ive not seen any performance of them so far that has been "oh my god!" for me, only about three girls actually sing and its the verses and some of the chorus not even the bridge or the second chorus...

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Apr 23 11 10:13 PM

Bleck. I like how they're not wearing black now but I hate the the vest they wear over the shirt. At least I can tell them apart from the dancers now though.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Apr 25 11 12:53 AM

Only towards the end are they making the backup dancers distinguishable from Rania.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help