Remove this ad

#961 post_url

Jun 25 14 10:47 PM

The preview sounds quite basic (and boring tbh)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#963 post_url

Jun 27 14 12:23 AM

Damn girl, if you are showing legs and trying to be sexy cover them bruises up! A little makeup there wont do you any harm. I hate when kpop does that shit, its so lazy...

Quote    Reply   

#964 post_url

Jun 27 14 12:47 AM

So far I'm feeling the same way I felt about JiYeon's solo. I was was excited for it but the delays kinda killed the hype (even though I understand why logically).

Plus this really isn't coming off to authentic for HyoMin. I feel their pushing the Hyo (H) persona to resemble Hyori who carried a concept like this a lot better (Hyorish era).

Or to even bring a more peer comparison, Hyuna.

Quote    Reply   

#967 post_url

Jun 30 14 8:37 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Damn girl, if you are showing legs and trying to be sexy cover them bruises up! A little makeup there wont do you any harm. I hate when kpop does that shit, its so lazy...

I was going to say the same thing about dying her roots...

At least I see there are some people are calling out the supposed ~positive message~ the song and MV provide. lol.

Quote    Reply   

#970 post_url

Aug 20 14 9:13 AM

electro house yay

i really dislike the way they count their minialbums. its just their 5th mini, not 10th lmao
then in some months they will release a repack and call it their 11th mini aaay

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#972 post_url

Sep 4 14 10:57 PM

I'm hoping we get a teaser soon since they're preforming next week. The performance was pre-recorded and fans there had these things to say 
1) different from no.9 but addictive/catchy 
2) all members rap
 3) Outfits are terrible (haha) 
4) Eunjung has a solo dance part at the beginning

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Sep 4 14 11:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#973 post_url

Sep 7 14 12:13 AM

And the Teaser

That sounded like Hyuna at the end there.

Here's the making of teaser a bit longer than that one

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Sep 7 14 1:09 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#975 post_url

Sep 7 14 7:14 AM

I'm no expert, but I feel there's a hint of Korean folk music or something. I think I've heard that opening melody somewhere before, but I've got no idea where.

Quote    Reply   

#976 post_url

Sep 7 14 1:59 PM

^^ It sounds like a techno/club track I've heard before, so netizens will probably just blame them for stealing from Tiesto like they did with Sistar.

Quote    Reply   

#980 post_url

Sep 10 14 11:10 AM

I like it. I really like it. The choreography seems a little boring though. A lot of swaying and hands up. Kinda hard to tell
though. That MV almost brought on a seizure at points.

edit:  i just discovered 60 fps music videos.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Sep 10 14 7:14 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help