Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 4 11 4:47 PM

Japanese version of "Bo Peep Bo Peep" will be out on Setpember 28th, and will come in three editions (CD+DVD, CD+photobook and CD-only). the photobook edition will include a 24-page booklet, and all three editions will come with a randomly selected trading card. the b-side is a Japanese version of "I Go Crazy Because of You."

CD:
01. Bo Peep Bo Peep
02. LOVE ME! ~あなたのせいで狂いそう~ (anata no sei de kurui sou)
03. Bo Peep Bo Peep (Inst.)
04. LOVE ME! ~あなたのせいで狂いそう~ (Inst.)

DVD:
01. Bo Peep Bo Peep (JAPAN ORIGINAL Ver.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Aug 4 11 5:31 PM

^ Oh god... they're going to Japan too? Well, at least they picked great songs

Btw, in case no one watched this version of Roly-Poly (I don't like it, but the MV is funny haha)

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

Aug 4 11 8:36 PM

Hmmm Bo Peep Bo Peep might have a chance at being appealing to Japanese audiences since it's on the cutesy side. I'm just glad that they're doing a Japanese version of I Go Crazy Because of You which is one of their best songs.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Aug 10 11 10:18 PM

the "Round and Round" release has apparently been canceled, because "John Travolta Wanna Be" is being repackaged next week and it's nowhere to be seen on the tracklist:

01. Roly-Poly in 코파카바나
02. Roly-Poly
03. 진짜 진짜 좋아해
04. yayaya (Remix ver.)
05. 왜 이러니 (Remix ver.)
06. Ma boo (Remix ver.)
07. 몰라요 (Remix ver.)
08. 괜찮아요 (Remix ver.)

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#47 post_url

Aug 10 11 10:31 PM

What's the third song? A new song i'm guessing?

But I just bought the album and now another repackage?....... and only 1 new song, not worth buying I reckon if you already own John Travolta Wannabe.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Aug 10 11 10:39 PM

^ it was on the original "John Travolta Wanna Be" mini; it's "I Really Really Like You."

I have "John Travolta Wanna Be" in an open order right now, so I think I'm going to cancel it and replace it with this repackage since they're the same price.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 10 11 11:02 PM

They chose the right song for Japan. The Japanese will especially eat up their ridiculous as hell cat outfits.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#53 post_url

Aug 11 11 6:53 PM

Plisskin wrote:
They chose the right song for Japan. The Japanese will especially eat up their ridiculous as hell cat outfits.

And the fact Japan prefers the cute concept over anything really so I do expect this song to do good digitally and decently physically as well.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#54 post_url

Aug 12 11 7:12 PM

lol @ the repackage with only a new remix

at least their japanese single seems worked. the b.side in jap. i hope they will do better than 4minute in japan >_

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Aug 13 11 2:59 AM

This could be a really big hit for them in Japan! Just like it was a stroke of marketing genius to choose Mister as Kara's first single, this is another song that seems tailor-made for that market. They should really emphasize the cutesy side of the song with the bunny ears and paws in their live performances, which I hope they will get the opportunity to do.

Here's hoping T-ara is the next kpop girl group to have a 'big' breakthrough.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Aug 18 11 8:47 PM

WOW those are very nice covers, I don't know which one of the three I like the most

About the single tracklisting, is the b-side a new song or a remake of one in Korean?

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 18 11 8:56 PM

^ it's "I Go Crazy Because of You" in Japanese.

the covers would look better if they lost the ugly red/yellow blocks; the photos of the girls are cute.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help