Position in group:Vocalist

Upcoming Releases:

Last Edited By: Oricon May 17 13 8:58 PM. Edited 38 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Jun 7 11 10:47 PM

AHAHAHAHHA @ the new album title. At least they're leaving Korea with a album.

Girl group T-ara has revealed that they’ll be making a Korean comeback next month before they jet off to Japan for their debut.

The girls will be working with Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyu Sung for their comeback track, “Bo Peep Bo Peep 2 – Roly Poly“!  The song is described to be an ’80s retro track with a disco style, which was inspired by John Travolta’s image.

A total of 20 dancers will be joining the girls on stage to create that disco feel. T-ara will bring back popular dance moves from the ’70s and ’80s in their choreography, including the hustle, diamond dance, and the ABC dance.

Core Contents Media explained, “T-ara’s new album, ‘John Travolta Wannabe‘, is a concept about missing John Travolta from the movie, ‘Saturday Night Fever‘. We’ve emphasized the charms of disco and retro styles.”

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Jun 7 11 11:18 PM

omg!  my whole body is quivering with excitement!  I've luh-oved basically every single song T-ara have released, and I'm a sucker for basically anything disco/'80s-inspired.  the idea of a "Bo peep Bo peep 2" has me salivating as well!!

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Jun 20 11 12:08 AM

hmmm, not sure what to think of those photos. don't seem very disco-y to me.

also: the mini-album will only have two new songs, the other five tracks will be remixes from the "Temptastic" mini. lame.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Jun 20 11 5:40 AM

^ Wtf only 2 new songs ? Wow well that's lame. B6f36bea6343b0ac4c148ce59e6fc203b0c32bfe_r

I love those concept pictures ! I can't wait to see the album's photobook now.
So apparently "Roly Poly" will sound like "Bo Peep Bo Peep" ? Well that was a funny song, but I hope the second one will be more 'serious' this time (à la "I Go Crazy Because Of You").

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jun 24 11 8:28 AM

They never fail to bring such spaz-tastic tunes don't they Roly-Poly is amazeballs judging from the teaser, much better than the ultimate mess YAYAYA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 post_url

Jun 24 11 10:18 PM

Sounds kinda meh but maybe it's better in full. Yayaya was amazing in all it's 3 minute over the top sugar rush kitchen sink production, even if everything else about that release was a fail, so they have a lot to live up to me for me.

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Jun 25 11 1:20 AM

Teaser sounds good. That title is kinda weird because Roly Poly is a bug.

One of those comeback previews.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Jun 25 11 1:25 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jun 28 11 11:18 AM

It's okay to me... Nothing amazing as usual with T-ara. I don't really see where it's so good.
But omg the song reminds me of another one but I can't tell which.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help