Remove this ad

#1581 post_url

May 24 15 9:59 PM

testing code: few<more

Last Edited By: batman May 24 15 10:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1582 post_url

Jun 4 15 9:33 AM

Has anyone been able to get the desktop version of the forum on their mobile? I seem to be forced to use the mobile version on my phone and it's terrible to use.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1587 post_url

Dec 5 15 8:54 PM

Mrmorgendorffer wrote:
this place is still truckin along? wow....

(For the 6 people that still post here, it's me...Kuriboi2k6 from waaaaaay back in the day)

barely! i peaced over a year ago. but then i was looking at Matt Cab's instagram and saw a comment on one of his pictures by SonnyB so i commented on one of his pictures being like "HAAAAY remember Trekkie?" (not those exact words). it's kinda nice to be back.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1590 post_url

May 29 16 9:25 AM

I need help to create an account on generasia wiki. I want to contribute, but they don't have "register" there, only "log in". PLEASE HELP

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1591 post_url

May 29 16 11:53 AM

↑ you know what, I have an account and I have no idea how I created it. I can't find a sign-up button anywhere either, even on their home page (the non-wiki page). but they do have a twitter (@generasia) so if you have twitter you could tweet and ask them.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1593 post_url

May 30 16 11:49 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Registrations are currently open at JPopsuki. So hop on if you don't have an account yet.

thank you for posting this, a guy I met in Cameroon loves Jpop so he signed up now and is so happy (I can't imagine being a fan of Jpop and not having a jpopsuki account).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help