Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Dec 31 11 4:09 AM

If you are referring to trolling, I've seen sooooooooo much worse. Like the level of actually mentioning they want the artist dead or discussing how crap can sell in the 100yen isle.

In any case we are all entitled to our opinions. I can't be like going around like a teacher telling children to shut their potty mouths or else i'll wash it with soap cause it's dumb. They'll learn themselves that the words they choose will ultimately become their identity especially in a forum website.

Given some thought of the representation of the board like constant off topic diva wars or and borders that should never cross (like bashing/attacking members) I can set boundaries.

Oricon I give you props for even still attempting to entertain a discussion with you know who. lol
Also props for committing time to create the 2011 Jpop voting thins.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Dec 31 11 2:44 PM

Watching CDTV's new years special. AKB/SKE/Sub groups were all great. SMAP and AKB48 breaking the barrel and taking a drink was hilarious as well, must have been super strong cause they were all acting giddy after haha. All the preformaces are amazing as well.. Except for jin akanishi, even he knew it was bad laughing when it was over.

Quote    Reply   

ilikerice

#45 post_url

Dec 31 11 7:23 PM

FML. Of all days to fall down a flight of stairs and fracture my right knee HAD to be New Years Eve. I was heading to a masquerade downtown. i was gonna have fun, be with my friends, get drunk, have my random New Years kiss. NOPE. Now I'm stuck at home. ARGHIALREADYHATE2012FML.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Dec 31 11 10:30 PM

Still not New Year's here yet. Anyway, my resolution is to be less of a dick here on JPC.

Oh, and the best New Year's appetiser is bread with butter and caviar. Black bread, of course, because I gotta keep it real.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#50 post_url

Jan 2 12 3:36 AM

mariners07 wrote:
Momoko Sakura wrote:
Fucking Payless shoe store didn't have an After-Christmas sale. I had to buy these flats at regular price!

Is it just me or has Payless stop becoming "payless" I swear whenever I go in there to get cheap ass shoes I see the prices and I'm like wth.

decided to cut my hair. was tired as shit of having long hair all the dang time.

Forgive me, but I too think so also.
Can't wait for next week again. Classes start for me
Anyone excited? Maybe not. I like nothing to do sometimes. It calms me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Jan 3 12 12:16 AM

↑ me too, I woke up sweating like I had been sleeping in a shower and my ear hurts omg /complaining.

watching AKB48 @ seibu dome DVDs
surprised that I liked NMB48 the most from the first day.

Quote    Reply   

mariners07

#53 post_url

Jan 3 12 4:16 AM

Wish the History channel would continue playing that 'Third Reich' program that they aired last night. Wonder if I can find this on dvd...

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jan 3 12 6:15 PM

So I woke up @ 3:00 AM on New Year's Day by some group of drunk-ass neighbors outside of my house. Here's what I woke up to from one neighbor to another:

I was so ready to call the cops. It was either that...... or I'll "take care" of them myself.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jan 3 12 9:19 PM

Momoko Sakura wrote:
So I woke up @ 3:00 AM on New Year's Day by some group of drunk-ass neighbors outside of my house. Here's what I woke up to from one neighbor to another:

I was so ready to call the cops. It was either that...... or I'll "take care" of them myself.

Happy New Year, everyone.
You should have busted out the door like:

Quote    Reply   

ilikerice

#56 post_url

Jan 3 12 11:28 PM

Patiently waiting for winter to be over. I can't stand wearing sweaters, jackets, gloves, scarfs all at once. I'm already lazy so this process of layering just pisses me off lol I can't wait to just wake up and find 2/3 article of clothing to wear and leave.

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#57 post_url

Jan 6 12 12:06 AM

Back now , been trying to avoid using the internet as much as I can, but no matter what I can never live without fb & twitter... (I know NO LIFE) been using my mobile.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jan 6 12 9:02 AM

Greece (and the Euro zone) better sort themselves out in this coming months, rather unlikely, but THEY BETTER FUCKIN DO OTHERWISE I don't dare to think what comes after D: If anything, this new year doesn't even feel celebratory, too many tragedies in 2011, 2012 doesn't seem to promise a happy ending either...

Now that I think about it, maybe the Mayans have seen it all coming after all lol

Last Edited By: Cellac Jan 6 12 9:05 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jan 8 12 9:19 PM

friend telling me that wisdom teeth don't hurt  smiley: indifferent
she has none and I have 4 and my mouth disagrees.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help