Remove this ad

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#21 post_url

Dec 22 11 11:28 PM

@unkowwn: Yup BB still in process in taking some quality picture, and so until then I would use my flawless Mai K. pictures <3

OMG I almost started to cry when my friend gave me this Christmas card <3 He use to be so mean to me, but who knows he end up giving me a touching and happy card <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#22 post_url

Dec 22 11 11:57 PM

ilikerice wrote:
I say just go for the 4S. No matter what something newer and better is always going to come along. Just enjoy what you can get now and whenever the 5/6/7/8/10000 iphone comes out, just resell the 4S and pay the difference. 

On a sidenote - I enjoy talking to Siri when I'm seriously bored lol
Me having the iPhone 4S for 2 months now still have no idea how to work Sirismiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

mikahcho

#24 post_url

Dec 23 11 1:13 PM

I should have never accepted that second temp job... I had to wear a waistcoat and they only had one left. It was only a little tight on the waist but I was in so much pain by the end.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#28 post_url

Dec 25 11 2:29 AM

My sister's cat has a cold and it's pretty sad to watch as the cat can do so little about the sneezing and runny nose.

Quote    Reply   

mariners07

#29 post_url

Dec 25 11 3:06 AM

everytime i watch the local news it's always a stabbing or a shooting. i swear it's like a daily thing. why is fresno so fucking ghetto? ugh..dumbass gangsters.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Dec 28 11 8:25 PM

I just...I just want to have familiar relations with this girl:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#37 post_url

Dec 30 11 7:36 PM

Really hate it when some user makes an unnecessary "comment" continuously on a specific thread with me only to defend the act and then making a fool of myself

Quote    Reply   

mariners07

#38 post_url

Dec 31 11 1:31 AM

Momoko Sakura wrote:
Fucking Payless shoe store didn't have an After-Christmas sale. I had to buy these flats at regular price!

Is it just me or has Payless stop becoming "payless" I swear whenever I go in there to get cheap ass shoes I see the prices and I'm like wth.

decided to cut my hair. was tired as shit of having long hair all the dang time.

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#39 post_url

Dec 31 11 1:51 AM

Got a new hair cut today and so me and my homies help me do a new photoshoot titled "Welcome To My Dejavu"

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Dec 31 11 3:50 AM

Oricon wrote:
Really hate it when some user makes an unnecessary "comment" continuously on a specific thread with me only to defend the act and then making a fool of myself
That's why a lot of us just simply ignore it. You'll come across people like this all the time in your life while growing up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help