Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 8 11 10:46 AM

FINALLY! She had really overdone the whole ballad thing...

Remove this ad

#45 post_url

May 8 11 1:29 PM

utenachan wrote:
finally something new <3
finally? smiley: laugh it's been less then two months since we had a new song/tour, and only five since we had an original album. 

#46 post_url

May 8 11 2:18 PM

thisisdavidg wrote:
OO I'm totally excited for a preview now!

Hopefully One In A Million is not an Aaliyah cover lol.

Or ne-yo cover

NATE

JPC Admin

#47 post_url

May 8 11 2:22 PM

another truth wrote:
utenachan wrote:

finally something new <3
finally? smiley: laugh it's been less then two months since we had a new song/tour, and only five since we had an original album. 

Some people think a week without an announcement is too long. Try waiting two years.

#48 post_url

May 8 11 2:43 PM

^ oww.. Poor thing, should I cry for you or what?
I was referring to her change of style, not the wait.. I'm not really someone who's in need for a new release every 2 months, a 6 months or more wait is totally fine with me, as far as the quality is present.

#50 post_url

May 8 11 5:22 PM

Not surprised they are planning to change her direction, most of her music was sounding all the same and her sales were dropping very fast.

I think this change won't be that big, since she isn't really an urban act, she's more Pop/R&B.

Remove this ad

#51 post_url

May 8 11 7:41 PM

WHY SHOULD IT!?
Yamashita Tomohisa 'n' May J. both have tracks of the same title.

May J's being a ballad and Yamapi's being a club banger..i guess this track could go either way lol

#53 post_url

May 8 11 8:48 PM

Great to hear it'll be a up track.
Hope there is no first press bonus for this single. I just can't buy it right now lol

#54 post_url

May 8 11 10:54 PM

utenachan wrote:
I was referring to her change of style, not the wait.  
opps, sorry, jumped to conclusions smiley: laugh

sasayaita

#55 post_url

May 9 11 3:10 AM

I'll probably get Suki Dakara confused with Lily.'s one and One In A Million with Yamapi's.

#56 post_url

May 9 11 4:05 AM

another truth wrote:
single description is out now
R&B界で不動のポジションを獲得したBENIが、いよいよPOPSにフィールドを拡げる!万人をターゲットにBENIの新章がスタートする!◆前作からわずか6ヶ月で発売されたアルバム「Jewel」も大ヒットを記録したBENIの2011年第一弾シングル!!表題曲は2011年のBENIの大命題“シングルヒット”に向け制作。

収録曲全てA面曲として収録できるハイクオリティポップスに仕上げ、アーティストとしてネクストステージを目指します!●プロモーションは全方位で実施!
looks like they reworked it, no ballad, but a new chapter for BENI, much more pop Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r
DOUBLE ASIDE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
収録曲全てA面曲として収録できるハイクオリティポップスに仕上げ= All songs were recorded at A-side level high quality pop.
oh and.
BENIの2011年第一弾シングル!!表題曲は2011年のBENIの大命題“シングルヒット”に向け制作= BENI's first 2011 single was recorded in preparation to be her signature "hit single".
AND ITS NOT OVER YET.
●プロモーションは全方位で実施!= Promotion will be done at full force.

So what I get from this;
They want a new signature song (or two), aka they're trying to ditch Mou Nidoto...
Maybe they actually got Beni a high level tie in (MAYBE A HIGHLY ANTICIPATED DRAMA THEME SONG???)
Poppier music=more uptempo dance numbers???
and finally,
NO MORE DAISUKE DI IMAI??????????????
Yessssssssssssssssssssss.

Edit.
FUCK.
“どうしたらあなたの一番になれるの?” 切ない想いを綴った泣LOVEソング
2010年は、オリコン1位を獲得したアルバム「Lovebox」を引っさげた初の全国ワンマンツアーも大成功させ、実力派アーティストとしての人気と評価を確立。
今年さらなる飛躍が期待されるBENI、2011年第1弾となるシングルいよいよリリース決定!!
新曲「好きだから。」が描くのは、つらくても傷ついても諦められない恋。
「もう二度と…」「恋焦がれて」など、これまでにも切ない恋を歌った数々のヒット曲を持つBENIが久々に放つ、最新泣LOVEソング!
From her Official Website:
"How do I become your number one?" A tearjerker LOVE song that delivers bittersweet thoughts
Blah blah still pimping the fact that Lovebox blah blah and the Lovebox tour blah blah, Beni has established herself as a jitsuryoku-ha (hard working type?) artist and has achieved popularity and acclaim for it.
Her new song "Suki dakara" paints a love that you don't give up on even though it may be hard and it hurts/painful.
Similar to "Mou Nidoto..." and "Koi Kogarete" Beni continues to release hit after hit that portrays bittersweet love. Her NEW TEARJERKER LOVE SONG.

Yeah. This screams DI. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckityfuckfuck.

Last Edited By: koregaboku May 9 11 4:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

#57 post_url

May 9 11 4:30 AM

another truth wrote:
utenachan wrote:

I was referring to her change of style, not the wait.  
opps, sorry, jumped to conclusions smiley: laugh

lol no worries it wasn't very clear to begin with ;)

okay maybe not so new?
Well, good for her if it works x)

sasayaita

#58 post_url

May 9 11 5:42 AM

koregaboku wrote:
Blah blah still pimping the fact that Lovebox blah blah and the Lovebox tour blah blah, Beni has established herself as a jitsuryoku-ha (hard working type?) artist and has achieved popularity and acclaim for it.

実力派アーティスト = artist with actual talent/skills, aka, not one of those model/actors that try to sing but can't.

another mid-tempo. sigh.

#60 post_url

May 9 11 8:58 AM

Can't wait,video should be out soon.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help