Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 23 11 3:15 PM

Of course it sounds the same D.I sticks to heis usual style xD

Remove this ad

thisisdavidg

#22 post_url

Apr 23 11 11:45 PM

Lol, I was going to post this the other day when I heard Mya's new album, but I forgot to pay the internet bill on time haha.

#23 post_url

Apr 24 11 4:21 AM

Hmmm is she shooting for the new single covers?

http://ameblo.jp/beni-off...9438028-11181256787.html

this was her blog entry (somethign about NEW BENI again..):

撮ったよーーー!!!

2011年初のアートワーク!!

新曲のジャケ写ハート

いろいろ見せたいけど、ガマンガマン(/ω\)

細かいことはこれから発表するから

もう少し待っててね~!

今回の撮影はまたNEW BENIって感じチョキ

何気に外で撮るの初めてかも??

ずっと曇りで、風は寒かったけど

おかげでいい味が出せたと思うあっっ (ポジティブー!!笑)

ヘアメイクのお直し中、思わずハグしちゃうぐらい

さ ぶ い~~~!の絵ね。ひ

#25 post_url

Apr 24 11 10:41 AM

oh yeah, we are finally getting some nice outdoor pics for the covers, hope they came out nice. ready for them to announce the single already, but nice that she still always talks about her releases before they are officially announced.

wonder if this is going to end up being that ballad that was suppose to come out with the tour DVD. or if they will switch it up.

#28 post_url

Apr 24 11 11:12 PM

I could have sworn the description at the time mentioned a ballad, with dramatic lyrics or something to that effect, written by one of kuu's usual writers.

but darn, the post I made at JPM was lost in the crash and the description has been removed along with the single's listing, since they decided not to release it with the tour DVD.

can't find it anywhere.

#30 post_url

Apr 25 11 3:41 AM

another truth wrote:
I could have sworn the description at the time mentioned a ballad, with dramatic lyrics or something to that effect, written by one of kuu's usual writers.

but darn, the post I made at JPM was lost in the crash and the description has been removed along with the single's listing, since they decided not to release it with the tour DVD.

can't find it anywhere.

Okay well i wouldn't mind a ballad either but like JEWELian said: ''June is the wrong time'' it would be better if she would release an upbeat summer track..

EDIT: found the Crystal x BENI trip to Greece for those who havent seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIvWL9hbgok

Last Edited By: Megami no Hikari Apr 25 11 4:19 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

#35 post_url

May 5 11 4:32 AM

Dear Beni,
I'm bored. Please do something with your life. Or at least your career.
K. Thanks.
Looooove,
Koregaboku

#37 post_url

May 5 11 4:32 PM

From some angles, that hair looks like some sort of interesting Marilyn/Ayumi thing, but from others it looks hilarious.

#38 post_url

May 5 11 7:29 PM

Please Beni..

You have a good hair... come on..
And this grandma pattern on the dress..

Beautiful live tho

#39 post_url

May 8 11 4:24 AM

Beni's in Okinawa and she says she's shooting (didn't specify whether it was photo or video shoot) for something. I have two guesses:

a) shooting the video for her new single
or
b) shooting a new commercial for Orion Beer.

For some reason, my money's on B. But I don't have a very good record for these kind of guesses so I wouldn't be surprised if it was indeed A. I hope it's A.

#40 post_url

May 8 11 9:54 AM

single description is out now

R&B界で不動のポジションを獲得したBENIが、いよいよPOPSにフィールドを拡げる!万人をターゲットにBENIの新章がスタートする!◆前作からわずか6ヶ月で発売されたアルバム「Jewel」も大ヒットを記録したBENIの2011年第一弾シングル!!表題曲は2011年のBENIの大命題“シングルヒット”に向け制作。

収録曲全てA面曲として収録できるハイクオリティポップスに仕上げ、アーティストとしてネクストステージを目指します!●プロモーションは全方位で実施!
looks like they reworked it, no ballad, but a new chapter for BENI, much more pop Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help