Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jun 23 11 12:57 PM

^Yeah, I've watched it like 10 times already, A-Lin just never fails to give a great performance. I also agree that she should make a full version of Man Man Deng, since that was a favourite of mine.

It reminds me of when JJ Lin did covers of all the female nominees last year.

Releases seem to be a little slow this time of year. I hope it picks up after summer.

Last Edited By: Munchlax Jun 23 11 1:10 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Jun 24 11 2:12 AM

Oh I didn't know JJ did it last year.... I only knew about Jam doing the medley... has it been 3 years already???? O_O Anyway that was when I first started liking all the originals of the songs he covered hahaha

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jul 5 11 4:49 PM

Jam's new MV for 只能想念你:

I like this one the most so far. The pensive roller skating in你 was more than I could handle.

Just wondering, what is everybody's favorite album of the year so far?

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 7 11 6:29 PM

Hmm. I liked the mv's from Stephanie's album. Guess I'll have to try it out. My hugely biased response is Khalil's album, and I've also enjoyed yen-j's quite a bit.

Hopefully Tanya puts something out soon. If you see him was solid. Oh, and Crowd Lu. If the lives of his new songs are any indication, he's gonna put out an excellent album.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jul 10 11 3:57 PM

[email protected] release another new song!!Lost &Found

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Jul 12 11 2:04 AM

and11mantou wrote:
Hmm. I liked the mv's from Stephanie's album. Guess I'll have to try it out. My hugely biased response is Khalil's album, and I've also enjoyed yen-j's quite a bit.

Hopefully Tanya puts something out soon. If you see him was solid. Oh, and Crowd Lu. If the lives of his new songs are any indication, he's gonna put out an excellent album.
How was Yen-J's? I liked the first single, but didn't really enjoy the followup stuff. Much prefer the single releases from his debut album.

Rainie Yang is releasing a new album on the 29th.

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Jul 13 11 6:05 PM

Munchlax wrote:How was Yen-J's? I liked the first single, but didn't really enjoy the followup stuff. Much prefer the single releases from his debut album.
Yeah, the first single is the only one that's stuck out, but I'd recommend giving the album a try for 李唐娜and 真的. (真的 would have made a really good single)

That SD5 video legit made me laugh.

Crowd's new album comes out on Friday. This is so cute.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jul 13 11 11:37 PM

^I like Donna Lee. It's funky. lol.

SD5's new song is ok, but yeah the MV is a mess and some of the styling is really odd. I heard Hit-5 is returning soon, so I hope for a good release from them. Top Combine's Lucky Boy was ok, but the dance was hilarious and I couldn't take it seriously lol.

Crowd's new song sounds good, even if I've never been into his music too much.

It seems Hebe has a new album coming out. Really hope for another release from Deserts too. City was such a good album.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jul 20 11 12:41 PM

Another Deserts album needs to happen. If she were to release one all of my favorite c-artists will have released albums this year. Well, save for Soft Lipa. And Joanna Wang as new tokyo terror, but her youtube videos are enough.

Speaking of:

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jul 27 11 2:14 AM

^ not denying that he's a real singer but I didn't know he still did.

Seeing Jay Chou+Landy+Cindy Yen+Sodagreen in concert on August 20. It's like 4 wishes coming true in one night! And it's not like I'm a casual fan. I'm a religious fan of Jay + Landy (can't say for Cindy cuz she only has one album that I've also listened to inside out).

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Jul 27 11 3:01 AM

I didn't know people didn't like her music. I just know that I liked it

Just found these... they're not new but I don't think they've been posted here....

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 4 11 3:56 PM

Listened through Rainie Yang's new album a couple times. It's... alright. The title song is probably the best.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help