Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Dec 25 11 10:33 PM

I like her and the odd song, but was never particularly impressed by any of her albums as a whole other than 1087.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 post_url

Jan 3 12 7:39 AM

It deserves to do well, I think it's a really strong album. My only wish is that it had 2 or 3 extra tracks since it'a a pretty short listen. Saying that, I have this problem with a lot of mandarin albums that like to stop at around 10 tracks.

Last Edited By: Seven Jan 3 12 7:47 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Jan 5 12 8:40 PM

Agreed on what has been said earlier. There is only 2 "dancey" tracks on the album. The rest are pop/ballads so it is rather disappointing (because I thought the album would be on the veins of I'm Ready) That said, I think it isn't a complete bore, some of the songs are quite good and managed to win me over, slowly... My only gripe is that why does she need to alienate male buyers, I mean I feel a bit awkward purchasing the album thinking should I get the bonus stocking or pink wallet LOL I bought the black edition and gave the stocking to my mum in the end so it wasn't a waste... I guess

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jan 6 12 8:55 AM

Cellac wrote:
Agreed on what has been said earlier. There is only 2 "dancey" tracks on the album. The rest are pop/ballads so it is rather disappointing (because I thought the album would be on the veins of I'm Ready) That said, I think it isn't a complete bore, some of the songs are quite good and managed to win me over, slowly... My only gripe is that why does she need to alienate male buyers, I mean I feel a bit awkward purchasing the album thinking should I get the bonus stocking or pink wallet LOL I bought the black edition and gave the stocking to my mum in the end so it wasn't a waste... I guess
Rofl, that's so true about the special edition gifts, I just got the standard edition with the photo album.

Last Edited By: Seven Jan 6 12 8:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jan 8 12 11:15 AM

Wow look at all the mics shoved to her face

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Jan 9 12 4:25 PM

Her hair looks really nice but I'm not to sure about the jumper and gloves!

Charisma wrote:
Wow look at all the mics shoved to her face

Yeah I'm always amazed at the amount of press at some of these press conferences, they must have a lot of questions lol.

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

Jan 9 12 6:31 PM

OK ELVA BRING ME THE REPACKAGE/DELUXE EDITION whatever you want to call it lol. 10 Songs ain't the end of this era just yet... right? Need...more...I'm Ready! >_>

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jan 16 12 12:04 AM

I love the new song and video! The Last Heartbeat will be included on the Commemorate Edition of I'm Ready which will be out on January 27.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jan 17 12 9:10 AM

Looking flawless on surgical table, Queen Elva Actually I'm not going gaga over this new song like I'd expect to be... I hope there is other great tracks (prayers answered!) in this reissue... It's only natural to expect.. well.. maybe tampons as free gift for this one? j/k

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#40 post_url

Jan 17 12 12:36 PM

commemorate-edition's cover:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help