Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Dec 23 11 9:10 AM

Rihanna - You Da One

Muttonheads feat Eden Martin - Going away

Solarstone - The Best Way To Make Your Dreams Come True Is To Wake Up

Alexandra Stan feat. Carlprit - 1.000.000 (one million)

Lloyd - She's All I Want For Christmas

Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Dec 23 11 9:22 AM

Lana Del Rey Off To The Races

Beyonce - I Care (Live at Roseland)

Yung Berg feat. Mia Rey - Heart Of The City

Roscoe Dash - I Do

Ludacris - Say It to My Face feat. Meek Mill

#24 post_url

Dec 23 11 8:01 PM

Well, that was the definition of a lazy, low-budget video lol..  But I suppose after WFL's epic vid, the letdown was inevitable, plus she's been so busy with her tour and other promo activities lately anyway.  Apparently she's getting like an average of an hour of sleep or something lately.  

Disappointed though, as this is one of my fave songs off the album.  

#25 post_url

Dec 23 11 8:30 PM

Since the behind the scenes they uploaded some days ago, I was expecting to be a little dissapointing.

Anyways she looks good with that blonde wig.

#26 post_url

Dec 25 11 2:03 AM

Lady Gaga - Stuck On Fuckin' You (Audio)

Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars - Safe & Sound (from The Hunger Games Soundtrack) (Audio)

#27 post_url

Dec 25 11 2:25 AM

I think Rihanna's video is fine, I wouldn't know how to make it a different direction...............besides something island/pacific themed.

#28 post_url

Dec 25 11 4:21 AM

I expected more colors, and a fun/light island vibe.

Someone said something like the shots from the Man Down vid where she was riding the bicycle in the sun, that would've worked perfectly with the song, imo.

#29 post_url

Dec 25 11 5:07 AM

Natasha Bedingfield - Shake Up Christmas 2011 (Official Coca-Cola Christmas Song)

Jónsi - Gathering Stories (From "We Bought A Zoo")

Chevelle - Face To The Floor

Mister Chase and Chris Salvatore - Baby, It's Cold Outside

Coldplay - Christmas Lights (Live in Berlin, 21 Dec 2011)

#30 post_url

Dec 25 11 5:28 AM

Skylar Grey - Coming Home Pt II

David Pfeffer - I'm Here (Akustik Video)

Cody Simpson - What You Want (The Weeknd "Reimagined")

Leonard Cohen - Show Me The Place

Slim Thug - Can't Stop Ft. Curren$y & Dre Day

Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Dec 25 11 5:44 AM

Sean Kingston feat. Nicki Minaj - Born To Be Wild (Audio)

Lady Gaga - Take You Out (Audio)

Big Sean - Keep It Gee feat. 2 Chainz (Audio)

#32 post_url

Dec 26 11 10:09 AM

Nelly feat. TI & 2 Chainz - Country Ass Nigga

Jessie J - Domino

Mariah Carey - Charlie Brown Christmas

LoverushUK feat. Bryan Adams - Tonight In Babylon

Ryan Leslie - Good Girl

#33 post_url

Dec 26 11 1:33 PM

Jay James Picton – Head vs Heart

Fat Joe feat. Chris Brown - Another Round

Yo Gotti - Single

Aligator - Trash The Club feat. Al Agami

XV - The Kick

#34 post_url

Dec 26 11 5:50 PM

At least Jessie J actually gets a 'real' video this time for Domino, even though it's minimal and cheap. The video where she was just sitting in the chair was just lame, and that song deserves a video that's at least colorful and fun.

#35 post_url

Dec 26 11 6:06 PM

BlackSoShi wrote:
I expected more colors, and a fun/light island vibe.

Someone said something like the shots from the Man Down vid where she was riding the bicycle in the sun, that would've worked perfectly with the song, imo.

Well, that's what I was expecting for Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" music video, and see what we got at the end

#36 post_url

Dec 27 11 4:47 AM

Kelis feat. Will.I.Am - Anything Like You (Audio)

Britney Spears - Don't Keep Me Waiting (Acoustic Version) (Audio)

Britney Spears - Strangest Love (Audio)

B.o.B. - Play The Guitar ft. André 3000 (Audio)

The Weeknd - D.D. (Dirty Diana cover) (Audio)

Frank Ocean - 4 Tears (Audio)

#37 post_url

Dec 27 11 5:36 AM

RedRog - Give Me The Gun

Zach Braff and Donald Faison - Baby It's Cold Outside

Sherrie Austin - Naughty or Nice feat. Shane Stevens

Matthew West - The Heart of Christmas

Peter Bjorn and John - Dig a Little Deeper

#38 post_url

Dec 27 11 5:29 PM

Rihanna Accused Of Stealing Concept For ‘You Da One’ Video

Read more: Rihanna Accused Of Stealing Concept For ‘You Da One’ Video | Necole Bitchie.com

Here we go again…

It was just months ago that Rihanna settled a lawsuit out of court after famed photographer Dave LaChapelle sued the singer for stealing and copying his work in her music video for ‘S&M.’ Now RiRi’s under fire yet again for her latest music video, ‘You Da One’ directed by Melina Matsoukas. It’s pretty obvious that many of the scenes were influenced by ‘A Clockwork Orange’ but now a fashion photographer by the name of Solve Sundsbo claims Rihanna blatantly stole concepts of the video from his ’2008 Numero 93′ collection photo shoot.

The only difference between the two shoots is that Rihanna sports a blonde bob wig and the woman in Solve’s photo rocks a black bob. According to Ace Show Biz:

Both Riri and Melina haven’t responded to the plagiarism claim. Instead, the Bajan beauty continued to hype up the video on her Twitter. She gave update on how many views the clip collected on YouTube by retweeting her fans’ messages. “#YouDaOne video was released a day ago and already has nearly 4 million views,” she posted before adding hours later, ” ‘You Da One’ video has 7,060,407 views.”

Ironically, Melinda Matsouka also directed the ‘S&M’ video that took concepts from David LaChapelle. Are video directors running out of ideas or is it the norm to steal concepts from photographers in hopes that they will take it as paying ‘homage’.

Moh

#39 post_url

Dec 28 11 12:35 AM

I've finally listened to Ceremonials. The second half is better than the first, and I like it better as a whole than I did Lungs.
Definitely a great sophomore album. I wish she had done Seven Devils as a single instead of No Light, No Light.

Quick Reply

bbcode help