Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Apr 16 11 8:17 PM

Ah damn, love those posters! Reminds me I never got the UNIVERSE tour ones. Ugh >.< :(

Remove this ad

#66 post_url

Woot cant wait for DH3! Looking forward to Pop Diva, With Your Smile & Bounce Remixes!

Oricon

#68 post_url

The glow light torch thing is soo nice..... so tempted to buy one :o

#69 post_url

The UNIVERSE tour goods were so much better than these ones. The only thing I'd buy out of these is the tour pamphlet/book.

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#70 post_url

^Agree with the person on top.

This year tour good seem all cutie and too pinkish. My fave good from this year is the pamphlet.

Remove this ad

#73 post_url

Apr 16 11 9:30 PM

Hello everyone ^_^

First, I want to thank maze for keeping the thread alive in my absence and for updating the Driving Hit's 3 information!

Second, I wanted to know your opinion on the first post of the thread. Did y'all like the album info + tracklists that I had, or do you think it's too much and it's better now without it?

Third, shall we *finally* do a proper "favorite singles" poll now that we're on a whole new forum? Every time we tried it at JPM it fucked everything up. I guess our thread was bugged.

Let me know your guys' opinions!

#75 post_url

Apr 16 11 9:45 PM

As we gooo on....we rememberr.....lallalalallalal  ^^ yay atleast the forum is still alive...in a way.

#76 post_url

Apr 16 11 10:35 PM

Personally, I enjoyed the detailed information you placed on the first page back at the JPM forum. It certainly made looking for Kumi's older release info much easier to find.

Just my 2 cents.

#77 post_url

Apr 16 11 10:51 PM

FinalFayth wrote:
Hello everyone ^_^

First, I want to thank maze for keeping the thread alive in my absence and for updating the Driving Hit's 3 information!

Second, I wanted to know your opinion on the first post of the thread. Did y'all like the album info + tracklists that I had, or do you think it's too much and it's better now without it?

Third, shall we *finally* do a proper "favorite singles" poll now that we're on a whole new forum? Every time we tried it at JPM it fucked everything up. I guess our thread was bugged.

Let me know your guys' opinions!
Thumbsup

I personally didn't think the info + tracklist for every album was that necessary, that's why I removed it :P
what would be better is the right info for the new releases like I did with Driving Hit's 3, put also info about the Fantasia and other Blu-ray releases that are coming.
man, this is just my opinion. you can do it the way you want :3

#78 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:35 AM

gurls, where can I add my fabulous ass to the reign of kuuters? I feel so naked without it and am really puzzled about the (hidden) forum options right now.

#80 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:39 AM

lol, why is it pinned, no one ever looks at them. ;___; thank you!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help