Remove this ad

#4921 post_url

Dec 14 11 9:35 PM

JEWELian: Really? And hear I am thinking my Kingdom MV DVD was a bit malfunctioned...

Remove this ad

ayukuuangel

#4923 post_url

Dec 15 11 2:43 AM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:

@AyuKuuAngel... I'm just surprised that MORE didn't make your list. That is one of her good mellow tracks! hahahaha

Well I think I just didn't like the style much since it feels too slow but yeah it's not bad or anything, just a track I like less than others.

#4924 post_url

Dec 15 11 3:55 AM

...Was it ever explained why there was a "full" version of INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK performed, but never officially released? Shame that TRICK (the song) was never officially recorded; the performance didn't even do it that much justice, and Step into my world is practically the same song, except not as good...

ayukuuangel

#4927 post_url

Dec 15 11 7:51 AM

There are still no previews.

Remove this ad

#4928 post_url

Dec 15 11 9:05 AM

sora2522 wrote:
...Was it ever explained why there was a "full" version of INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK performed, but never officially released? Shame that TRICK (the song) was never officially recorded; the performance didn't even do it that much justice, and Step into my world is practically the same song, except not as good...
And when was that? o.o

#4929 post_url

Dec 15 11 9:12 AM

can't wait to see her fulfilling her marital sex duties, popping out a couple of children at the same time and record a 20 single project with three studio albums the same year and going on a 5000 dates tour for JAPONESQUE. this girl is the most glorious thing in the world.

#4933 post_url

Dec 15 11 10:03 AM

I hope it's not true! She finally seems to be getting back on track with all the sexy songs , would be a shame to have a baby and mess all that up!

#4934 post_url

Dec 19 11 9:06 PM

Snipped 249pages soooo long

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help