Remove this ad

#802 post_url

Oct 10 15 9:07 AM

So tour has ended and its now mr.children paired with other artists in some venues. It's quite a refreshing type of tour. But I bet they're dead exhausted.

Quote    Reply   

#805 post_url

Nov 9 15 12:39 PM

^I honestly have to give that a bit of thought, since I really do like the record. Might give it another listen and then get back to you.

In other news, according to the setlist for their first show of the Two-Man tour, Mr.Children closed it out with a new song supposedly titled "Isogashii Bokura". Not sure if people are certain on the title, but the track itself is definitely new.

Quote    Reply   

#806 post_url

Nov 10 15 9:48 PM

Very tough on the top 3 songs from Reflection

I love Waltz, Rolling Rolling, Fantasy, Fight club....dam I just love this whole album...(-;

The 2 Man live set-list is a bit surprising. My friend said it was great show and she had a good seat. She was very lucky since she is from Fukuoka.

1.イミテーションの木
2.掌
3.one two three
4.遠くへと
5.ほころび
6.東京
7.Door
8.友とコーヒーと嘘と胃袋
9.I'll be
10.Sign
11.足音~Be Strong
12.隔たり
13.youthful days
14.ひびき
15.明日のために靴を磨こう
16.忙しい僕ら

Quote    Reply   

#808 post_url

Dec 8 15 2:49 PM

Anyone noticed that Oorong-Sha is blocking all Mr.Children videos on YouTube? Many of Mr.Children videos have been removed and the official channel can only be viewed from Japan...)-:

Quote    Reply   

#814 post_url

May 11 17 1:58 AM

New single Himawari will be out on July. Vant wait to hear it. It is described as an awesome mid tempo aong.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help