Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 21 11 12:56 AM

Latest things I bought at Tsutaya are:

capsule - PLAYER
w-inds. - Be As One ~ Limited Edition
w-inds. - 314 10th Anniversary DVD Box Set ~ Limited Edition

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:41 AM

nemesisyume wrote:
awesome! whats the booklet like?
I really wanna buy it too
All the pictures are outside the booklet, but it's basically all the stuff we've seen on her homepage  The Madrigal booklet on the other hand is EPIC.

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Apr 21 11 11:01 AM

Yesasia was faster than CDJapan lmao.. This is freaking me out seriously lol

image
Kie Kitano - Kokoro (LTD CD+DVD+Photobook)
Meisa Kuroki - One More Drama (LTD CD+DVD FP Poster)
CHiE - Honto Sukoshi, Honno Sukoshi

image

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:05 PM

BanFan wrote:
All the pictures are outside the booklet, but it's basically all the stuff we've seen on her homepage  The Madrigal booklet on the other hand is EPIC.
Am I missing out on something exclusive to the first press? Because it had the one picture of her, and maybe one other illustration, then  the rest were mostly illustrated flowers from what I remember.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:24 PM

ligature wrote:
BanFan wrote:
All the pictures are outside the booklet, but it's basically all the stuff we've seen on her homepage  The Madrigal booklet on the other hand is EPIC.
Am I missing out on something exclusive to the first press? Because it had the one picture of her, and maybe one other illustration, then  the rest were mostly illustrated flowers from what I remember.
Probably not.  I think I'm just impressed by illustrated knights, flowers and totem poles. Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r

Quote    Reply   
avatar

QUINCY

Posts: 57

無責任ヒーロー

#29 post_url

Apr 24 11 4:13 AM

Callandra wrote:
QUINCY wrote:
[album] Kanjani8 - PUZZLE (CD+DVD)


Good choice!!! That's my favorite K8 album coolstorybro
Thank you smiley: smile I enjoyed almost every single track in this album, including the unit ones smiley: happy I especially loved the puzzle smiley: tongue
BTW, your current avatar's Shota Yasuda, isn't it? ^^

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Apr 24 11 4:56 AM

Bought GIRL NEXT DOOR's Silent Scream at Kinokinuya in SF. I wasn't going to buy it, but eh...it's different when you can buy it in a store, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

Posts: 1,379   LDH girls FAMILY  

#32 post_url

Apr 25 11 6:20 AM

Received this album this afternoon :



F.I.R -The 6th Chapter [Atlantis] pre-order version that comes with a special packaging+passport holder

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Apr 26 11 7:37 AM

From the past 2-3 months:

Sphere - Spring is here (CD+DVD)
Tomomi Itano - Dear J (type B)
alan - JAPAN PREMIUM BEST & MORE (2CD+DVD, Limited Edition)
Nana Mizuki - SCARLET KNIGHT (First Press)
Nana Mizuki - POP MASTER (First Press)
Seiyuu Paradise magazine, vol. 4
Nana Mizuki's autobiography "Shin Ai"

And then there's this big big poster that came with the magazine... so big that I don't know where I'm going to put it.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

Posts: 1,379   LDH girls FAMILY  

#34 post_url

Apr 26 11 10:40 AM

do you mind to snap some pic on nana's 2 singles?i have no idea how it look like (Eventhough you've explained it at nana thread.i'm stupid )

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Apr 26 11 11:29 AM

Oh, don't worry ^^. Actually, even though the packaging is similar to that of the CD in the photo I posted in her thread the other day, it isn't exactly the same. This time the coloured CD cases are semi-transparent. Here you have some photos of what it looks like~



And once again, she kept the best pictures for the back cover.

What the inside looks like:

It can't be seen too well in this photo since my mobile's camera sucks balls, but this last picture is so beautiful, I wish they'd put it in a more visible place...

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Apr 26 11 2:59 PM

kawaiinanami wrote:
And then there's this big big poster that came with the magazine... so big that I don't know where I'm going to put it.
I have a mega Nana Mizuki Poster as well from Seiyuu Paradise Magazine, I forget which issue its from though.

Here are my orders:
image     

Tomato n' Pine - "Tabatachi Transfer" CD
Kim Hyung Jun - "1st Mini My Girl"
Aki Toyosaki - "Haru Kaze SHUN PU" first press CD
KARA - "Jet Coaster Love" CD+Photobook
Daikoku-Danji - "Love Power" CD+Poster (I hate the main track, but the other 2 songs are really good)
Ayahi Takagaki - "Takaramono" first press CD+photo
Nana Mizuki - "POP MASTER" first press
Nana Mizuki - "SCARLET KNIGHT" first press

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Callandra

JPC Admin

Posts: 593 ∞エイター∞

#39 post_url

Apr 27 11 3:56 AM

QUINCY wrote:
Callandra wrote:
QUINCY wrote:
[album] Kanjani8 - PUZZLE (CD+DVD)


Good choice!!! That's my favorite K8 album coolstorybro
Thank you smiley: smile I enjoyed almost every single track in this album, including the unit ones smiley: happy I especially loved the puzzle smiley: tongue
BTW, your current avatar's Shota Yasuda, isn't it? ^^

Yesh it is!  3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r I didn't know you liked K8! If you like them, come post in the K8 thread...3d0367fa67f2b9bd4c21867d98e4cece75260863_r

I've actually bought a bunch of CDs lately...

Namie Amuro- Checkmate! [CD]
Kanjani8- T.W.L./Yellow Pansy Street [CD+DVD]
miwa- guitarissmo [CD]

For me that's a bunch Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_rCfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Apr 27 11 7:33 AM

First copy arrived~ ...why do I always get Sooyoung photocards? o_o

image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help