Remove this ad

[email protected] | Retiring

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

1 Point

Lead

Apr 19 11 12:21 AM

Tags : : , , , , ,

BIOGRAPHY:

[email protected] began her musical career by performing street lives in Akihabara. She signed to D-topia Entertainment and released a limited edition CD containing the song Destiny's War which was the opening song for the MMORPG Secret Online in December 2007. Soon after, she then released her debut single "My Boy" which reached number 7 on the Oricon indies chart. She then released a second single entitled "Sakura" (a Kyogo Kawaguchi cover) which was released on March 26, 2008 and officially her major debut. Her first album, Japanese Chaos, was released on November 19, 2008. The album contains "Sakura", a new vocal mix of "My Boy" and a denpa remix of "Sayonara Revival" among other new songs.

Saori's third single, "WOW WAR TECHNO" was released on February 11 as a limited edition CD and digital download. A music video was produced for it in the style of a MAD Movie from Nico Nico Douga. An eight-track mini album, also named "WOW WAR TECHNO", was released on March 18. Since the release of WOW WAR TECHNO, she has performed a number of live shows.

She released the limited edition single Ethnic Planet Survival through Tower Records in January 2010 and has released another limited edition single entitled "Lonely Lonely Lonely" through HMV in February. She has participated in UNICEF's Happy Birthday For Children project with hiphop group Riemann.Mic, recording a song entitled "Birthday Everyday" and releasing an accompanying promotional video. Her newest mini-album, "Domestic domain", is due to be released on June 15, 2011.

source: wikipedia

DISCOGRAPHY:

Albums:

[2008.11.19] JAPANESE CHAOS
    [2010.04.14] WORLD WILD 2010

Mini-Albums:

[2009.03.18] WOW WAR TECHNO
    [2011.06.15] Domestic domain

Other Albums:

[2010.04.21] SELECTRO ~10songs selection~ (rental album)

Singles:

[2007.12.05] My Boy (indies)
    [2008.03.26] sakura

Other / Distributed Singles:

[2007.12.??] Destiny's War
    [2009.02.11] WOW WAR TECHNO
    [2010.01.20] Ethnic Planet Survival (エスニック・プラネット・サバイバル)
    [2010.02.17] Lonely Lonely Lonely
    [2010.03.31] Sympa / EZ DO DANCE (シンパ)

Compilations:

[2008.07.16] BEAUTIFUL TECHNO (#6 Sayonara Revival)
    [2010.01.27] DENPA!!! -Denpa Mihon'ichi- (電刃見本市; Denpa Trade Fair) (#7 Sayonara Revival (DENPA rmx))

source: generasia

LINKS:

Official Site
Official MySpace
Official Twitter

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 post_url

Apr 19 11 1:10 PM

new mini album? awesome I was hoping for something new and totally missed the news.
Still like WORLD WILD 2010

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:37 PM

There's been a VERY slight bit of extra info on the mini-album posted at natalie.mu.  Beyond mentioning the live scheduled for May 1st again, they spoke a bit about the album.

"The mini-album's contents are currently still undecided; however, while following the path of tribal dance tracks set by her last release, it's said to be an ambitious work with a fresh sound and strong message that she's been very particular about."

Translated by roomgirl over at the D-Topia LJ community. Sounds like it'll be about the current situation in Japan, really. More news will probably surface after the live takes place.

Last Edited By: Apr 21 11 5:42 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

May 18 11 5:05 AM

And FINALLY, just under a month later, we have information!

NO WORDS. NO. WORDS. I LITERALLY CANNOT BREATHE RIGHT NOW.

/stanning

Although I don't like the cover. At all. The promo should have been the cover too. But anyway, now all we need is a tracklist.

Last Edited By: May 18 11 5:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

May 18 11 10:41 AM

Selryam wrote:
Although I don't like the cover. At all. The promo should have been the cover too. But anyway, now all we need is a tracklist.

Thanks! Definitely using the promo as the cover. When they go to the effort of doing a photoshoot, I don't get why they use a cartoon image.

Wow the song is so funky, loving the trumpet sound. Glad to see some WORLD WIDE 2010 sounds in there too.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jun 3 11 10:48 AM

OH MY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Jun 3 11 4:39 PM

Even though BEATBOP was amazing, this is much better.

THOUGH YOU'RE A BIT BEHIND WITH PREVIEWS AND NEWS, SAORI. LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TIL RELEASE NOW.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Jun 4 11 5:42 AM

Another new preview out!

And a tracklist:

1. BEATBOP
2. Domestic domain
3. GAMBA JAPAN
4. COLLAGE
5. OFF THE WALL
6. Pray
7. Klaxon

source

Last Edited By: Jun 4 11 7:31 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Jun 5 11 5:40 AM

This thread is so dead and lifeless. It's depressing.

But anyway, yet another preview. If you have twitter, include the hashtag #domesticdomain in your tweets. Every 100 tweets with #domesticdomain in them will lead to another preview, and we're only missing three by now.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Jun 7 11 12:33 AM

Hmmm, I don't know if she'll be able to top WORLD WILD 2010, but this album is turning out pretty well. Better than Aira's Terekudo stuff.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jun 15 11 2:40 PM

So yeah, Domestic domain came out yesterday. Still no leak, and mine isn't even shipping, but I'm just putting it out there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help