Aug 22 13 9:59 PM

ohhhhhh how i missed you, aira *___*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#23 post_url

Oct 1 13 10:51 AM

okay so i stopped following Aira after PLASTIC. i just finished listening to I'LL BE BACK and here is the progression of my thoughts:

-before the album starts-
I wonder what it will sound like. is it produced by Terukado? I don't even know.
-Mysteric-
this isn't the Aira I remember...this sounds like a 2013 EDM track but wait...actually I like this a lot Banana
-twinkle twinkle-
ahhhh this is the Aira I remember!
-Interlude #1-
ER MER GERRRRD OLD AIRA SONGS! THIS IS MAKING ME REMEMBER ALL THE MEMORIES AND FEEL ALL THE FEELS I NEED TO START LISTENING TO HER FIRST TWO ALBUMS AGAIN

so the big question is, will she stay true to the album's title and come back to music again?

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#25 post_url

Nov 27 13 11:43 PM

i discovered something really awesome just now. a few months back i discovered this band called Glóð and they're from the Faroe Islands. one of the band members has an account on last.fm and i was looking at his charts, mostly being American and Danish music, but then there's Airka Mitsuki as one of his top artists with 183 plays. neat. so random. (other than Aira he has YMCK with 35 plays, SAWA with 16 plays and Saori@destiny with 8. and Every Little Thing with 6.)

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima Nov 27 13 11:54 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Aug 23 15 4:56 PM

She didn't lie. She's back.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#30 post_url

Dec 5 15 12:10 PM

THE TRAIN SHE WAS RIDING ON THE "I'LL BE BACK" ALBUM COVER MADE A RETURN TO EARTH! AHHHH it's not exactly the same Aira but it's still great that she's making music again.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#32 post_url

Apr 13 16 6:45 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help