Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 17 11 12:07 PM

Aizmov wrote:
lol, yeah, dunno what's going on =/
Nothing.  Well except for the upcoming royal marriage and World Figure Skating Championships (April 23-May 1 whooot!).  Oh and AP exams for me -_-

Remove this ad

#24 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:35 PM

don't know the new site yet?

seriously! I had a hard time to figure out what is the new forum that everyone is talking? lol

StrawberyNightmare

#26 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:55 PM

Eh, I like the blond. It's interesting and it fits her. She's 24, not 40. She doesn't need 10 years taken off.

#27 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:41 PM

^See, but because she's only 24... why is she wearing makeup/sporting hair that makes her look way older than she actually is?  I didn't mind her blonde hair during C&P performances when it was short, loose, and framed her face (also making her cheeks look like gaunt) and when her roots were properly covered up.  And when her makeup was light.  The zombie makeup she had on for HV's album shoot?  Eek!  smiley: sick

#28 post_url

Apr 19 11 6:04 PM

Korean stylists have tacky-ass taste. You think they would make an exception for BoA? o_o I'm just horrified because Hurricane Venus was a good album and they ruined her image while promoting it.

#30 post_url

Apr 19 11 7:06 PM

loveandhonesty wrote:

Wooh  gorgeous woman !!   
Want to kiss hersmiley: smokinsmiley: laugh

Last Edited By: edbebop Apr 19 11 7:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Apr 19 11 8:31 PM

Polyrhythm wrote:
Korean stylists have tacky-ass taste. You think they would make an exception for BoA? o_o I'm just horrified because Hurricane Venus was a good album and they ruined her image while promoting it.

Not always.  SNSD's style nowadays (for perfs at least) is pretty good.  For the most part.  They still screw it up on the RC though.

StrawberyNightmare

#32 post_url

Apr 19 11 11:34 PM

SNSD has the opposite problem. Plain as hell. If you take away their photo filters they don't really look like much

#33 post_url

Apr 20 11 2:00 AM

^At least they're dressed/presented well? 

Though a lot of people seem to think BoA looks plain too /:  Eh, all comes down to preferences I guess

#35 post_url

Apr 20 11 11:45 AM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
loveandhonesty wrote:

Dayum, definitely one of the best BoA pictures I've ever seen. She looks so gorgeous like this! smiley: sick

Yay, I'm not the only one in this thread who thinks so

Aizmov

#37 post_url

Apr 20 11 2:13 PM

^
she will be filming from May to late June, I can't heart her for that, ditching me is not cool bitch

#38 post_url

Apr 20 11 5:24 PM

from L'OCCITANE website

Allure shoot previews

hints from Allure interview and the most important news for this amount of time:

- filming for COBU will take 3 months
- after that she's going to Japan to start recording new album (autumn), which will be due for release early next year followed up by a nationwide tour

#39 post_url

Apr 20 11 5:44 PM

... no BoA music to look forward to this year then huh ;_;  And no big anniversary extravaganza...

Okay, if they half-ass her Jpn comeback next year, I will storm the Avex building.  Who's w/me? 

#40 post_url

Apr 20 11 5:48 PM

her face looks so damn greasy in those pic's not going to use that product.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help