Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 14 11 11:35 PM

Doesn't quite get anywhere for me. Still decent but... sounds like a song deemed not good enough for f(x) almost.

Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Apr 15 11 12:23 AM

Mr. Taxi sounds so good!

I hope they have plans to release a full-length Japanese album this year, that would be really awesome.

DARC1993

#23 post_url

Apr 15 11 5:02 AM

i made these square versions of the covers for itunes since i dont like the long rectangle ones.
here you guys can have if you like :D
imageimage

#24 post_url

Apr 15 11 10:43 AM

thank you Darc1993 *_* I hate the rectangle/poster covers on itunes, this saves me from doing it haha

Oricon

#26 post_url

Apr 15 11 2:00 PM

OMG I LOVE THE HQ VERSION OF MR. TAXI.

This song will literally have around 800+ plays on my iTunes alone lol

Oricon

#28 post_url

Apr 15 11 6:18 PM

Sadly there were 2 new songs today and Gaga's Judas has been my #1 Daily for today followed by SNSD's Mr. Taxi.

Hehehe I always create my own personal chart and them 2 are both so ridiculously so catchy :D

#29 post_url

Apr 15 11 6:32 PM

waaah I want to listen to Mr. Taxi but all the embedded vids say private :(

edit: nm I really like it! So catchy!! :)

Last Edited By: aero Apr 15 11 6:37 PM. Edited 1 time.

#30 post_url

Apr 15 11 10:00 PM

I think it would have been even better without the couple instances of autotune. Still my favorite K-pop song since NLF. :D That guitar synth is like a rusty steak knife cutting through a well aged t-bone. smiley: wink

Love the lyrics too, like an evolution of ITNW. Except ITNW it's sort of like they are walking a metaphorical road and this one they are cruising fast. smiley: laugh

Remove this ad

kurify

#31 post_url

Apr 15 11 10:50 PM

All of their songs are so ridiculously catchy. Love this one too, although my favorite parts are the PVs to see what dance they'll do.

Mr. Taxitaxitaxi.

feelmymind

#32 post_url

Apr 16 11 12:24 AM

jdthor wrote:
Love the lyrics too, like an evolution of ITNW. Except ITNW it's sort of like they are walking a metaphorical road and this one they are cruising fast. smiley: laugh
I actually wrote something about this on my livejournal. It feel like Mr. Taxi is the update on ITNW. It fits the 22-20 on top of the world woman that they have become instead of the 18-16 year girls that where just starting out on their dream.  Very apporiate for their first original Japanese singles.

feelmymind

#36 post_url

Apr 17 11 1:51 AM

^They did, but they filmed on April 13-14th, so its probably still being edited. Besides, the singles not out til the 27, give them time to build up the promo.

DARC1993

#39 post_url

Apr 17 11 2:36 PM

wait thats real?

and to FMM: oh thats good cuz i was sorta mad they werent releasing a PV for this.

it might be in the DVD for there hopefully soon to be released album!

feelmymind

#40 post_url

Apr 17 11 2:49 PM

^Yeah its real, some man (who obviously has mental problems), convinced the security that he was Taeyeon's manager and was going to kidnap her to marry him. Taeyeon's my least favorite, but I feel terrible for her this situation. Though, I must admit that I am amazed that she was able to put a smile on after since she thrown performances over smaller things. Apparently, though its not on camera, more of the girls eventually ended up in the corner too, but since she was taken from the line (and that not her screaming but a fan girl) and most are in front, they didn't notice until, err, later. You can see that their final formation is broken. And the man that helping Sunny hold Taeyeon isn't even security, he the MC.

who knows what security was doing.

For people that care (aka: Oricon), Mr. Taxi is doing pretty well on the charts. It already hit number one and goes between 1-4 depending on the time. gee, genie and rdr have also popped back up.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help