Remove this ad

seca

#81 post_url

Jun 1 12 12:34 PM

Okay, I'm probably the only Junior fan here but I will still update this thread from time to time.

Bakaleya has been extended past the original eight episodes it was originally slated for. Rumors are that it will either be ten or twelve episodes now, but they are currently filming them now.

And Kiriyama Akito was in the 6th episode of Kagi no Kakatta Heya. So go Kansai Junior having a guest role in a popular national drama!

For the upcoming drama season we have at least three Juniors in roles. Sanada Yuma will be a part of the Ghost Mama drama that stars Nakama Yukie. Morimoto Shintaro and Takada Sho will be in the GTO remake as students of course.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#84 post_url

Jun 3 12 4:34 AM

Oh so that means Morishin will reprise Ikeuchi Hiroyuki's role, while Takada for Kubozuka Yosuke's role. Erk! Both characters will be some hills to climb!

Who will be Yoshikawa Noboru? That's the very memorable role that smaller Oguri Shun plays.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#86 post_url

Jul 26 12 8:06 AM

That does not seem like good news. I hope they did not quit but even then it means they were taken out of 7WEST, so who knows what that means. I really do not know what to think about all this until some more information comes out.

And they just finished doing a special highlight of them and the other Kansai Juniors on the short program that runs after Shounen Club now.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#88 post_url

Jul 26 12 4:52 PM

They need to debut a Kansai group soon before even the popular ones leave. Though I can understand why they wouldn't this year as this is Kanjani8's year and having a Kansai group debut could be seen as treading on that if it was this year.

But we do still have Kansai Juniors going to Tokyo for that run of Shounentachi and Kiriyama has been getting some small breaks for drama roles in nationally broadcasted dramas. I refuse to give up all hope for them but I think if we do get a Kansai group debut it will more likely be members put together from various Kanjuu groups than a Kanjuu group debuting together.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#90 post_url

Aug 5 12 1:34 AM

Well someone picked up the pamphlet for Shounentachi and Takemoto and Shingaki are not seen listed anywhere in the cast so I guess they did indeed leave Johnny's. That is really sad as 7WEST was easily one of the more popular Kanjuu units and had the best chance at debut.

In other news on the official sites (aka Johnny's net) the Juniors have been split so now there is a Kansai Johnny's Junior section.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#92 post_url

Aug 12 12 6:21 PM

So Johnny's decided to make a new unit with Matsushima So and Yo Marius from Sexy Zone being the leads for it. The other members are all Juniors about their age (Jinguji Yuta, Kuramoto Kaoru, Haniuda Amu, Nakamura Reia, Inoue Mizuki, Matsukura Kaito, Matsuda Genta, Motodaka Katsuki and Muramoto Ryota) and the group is called Sexy Boys.

I think this is one of those groups bound to be a temp thing so I am not getting too excited, but it would be nice to learn who some of the younger Juniors are and having them in a group helps me a lot with that.

Quote    Reply   

#93 post_url

Aug 12 12 11:31 PM

So a new unit...I love So and Marius so I'm happy for them
And as long as Sexy Zone keeps going, I guess I have no problem with this unit
I don't know any of the others in the group (some names sound familiar though)

LOL at the group name

Quote    Reply   

seca

#94 post_url

Oct 22 12 12:28 AM

I feel bad for not updating this thread for so long.

But Nakayama Yuma has a solo release that will be out on October 31st and the A-side is the theme song for the drama he is currently starring in, Piece. The title of the single is Missing Piece and one of the B-sides is also a theme of the drama.

In sadder news it looks like Igo Akun has left the agency. Not only has his profile been taken off of TakiCHANnel but his voice messages that most active Juniors have, are now also missing. The voice messages disappearing seems to be the bit of confirmation that has been so far accurate in finding out if a Junior has left or not.

I am pretty heart broken about this as I really liked Akun, he was always so much fun on SC in the segments he was in. And I fear that perhaps the rest of Question? may not be far behind.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#96 post_url

Oct 22 12 4:20 PM

I think so too. There really is nothing to keep the band groups at the agency so leaving is probably the better choice if they want to continue on with their careers as musicians. I don't think we will see another band group from Johnny's unless Japan has another rock group boom.

Quote    Reply   

#97 post_url

Mar 28 13 8:28 PM

I never post here anymore!  I have nothing to add right really but I wanted to post because this thread is so dead  I've been getting back in to Kansai juniors recently and I love them and everything but being a fan of them is pretty depressing.  Over the years over and over again I've seen so many talented KanJuu and so many opportunities for them to debut but nothing comes of it.  Remember when BAD was on music station?  That was nice...  lol I guess I just wanted to rant.  The movie thing is nice anyway and Shigeoka is taking over on a show Hina used to do?  That seems good too.  I watched an episode of Maido! Jani where they were behind the scenes and the distance between the KanJuu and Tokyo juniors seemed like so much... then again seeing them host the show and sit back while everyone else had to work so hard was kind of  nice too smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

seca

#99 post_url

Mar 29 13 2:53 PM

The Kanjuu are amazing and it would be the greatest waste not to debut them. I do hope the next Kanjuu debut will be some of the older ones and leave the Maido Jani kids to take their spots as the main Kanjuu.

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Mar 29 13 5:15 PM

I like Maido Jani, the Koji and Toma do a good job of running the show and little Ryusei is just so adorable I can't even hate him for being on a TV show when juniors who've been around for years get nothing (the other two Naniwa Ouji members tho eh). I'm not picky when it comes to debut, I'd be happy if it was almost anyone. Though now re-watching all these junior things I really feel very strongly about the remaining members of HS7W getting to debut.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help