Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 17 11 1:26 PM

In the first shot of all three of them, I thought Kento was Hikaru 0_0
And then I saw the close-ups and was like, where's Fuma?!
Now I see hahahah

I really don't like Hokuto's hair...someone needs to get on that A.S.A.P.
Fuma's hair is a little...
Kento continues to grow more mature ^^

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 2 11 11:43 AM

Bad news... Former Kansai junior Nakata Daichi was arrested for stealing a wallet at an internet cafe on April 25th.

He only left juniors a month or so ago, well I guess Johnnys said he left at the end of March but I believe he started to disappear from activities around the beginning of March. It seems strange to me that everything happened so quick, I feel like there must have been some problems with him before this and Johnnys forced him to resign. It makes me so sad! He was in juniors since 2002 and he was such a great MC... I always thought of him as mini Hina

Quote    Reply   

seca

#23 post_url

May 2 11 1:47 PM

I hadn't realized that he had left the agency. That's a shame as he was one of the few Kansai Jrs I knew because he did so much of the MCing for them.

With Juniors it's always near impossible to figure out why they quit. It's quite sad though that he would resort to theft so quickly after leaving the agency. I would think there would be some Osaka based entertainment group or agency he could have joined after leaving Johnny's.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#25 post_url

May 4 11 6:28 PM

Question? will be having concert at the Crea Theater. The dates are May 11th, 19th and 19th, which has them performing there on days that the upcoming A.B.C.-Z produced Crea concerts aren't running.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#26 post_url

May 7 11 10:50 PM

Here's the Kibou medley from the first Shounen Club of the month. B.I. Shadow have new dresses outfits.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#27 post_url

Jul 11 11 2:49 AM

Out of curiosity, if I posted SC links in the media section would anyone here use them? They'll be pretty much what you can get from the SC LJ comm but I know you have to be a member of that comm to have access to that page.

Honestly I want someone else to talk to about the episodes here.

Otherwise I guess since last time a piece of Junior news is that the Kansai Juniors will be performing the Shounen-tachi musical again this year. No word if the Tokyo Juniors will do the same later in the year like it was last year but I kind of hope so as another DVD with both shows on it would be love, IMHO.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#29 post_url

Jul 11 11 6:52 PM

Okay then, I'll upload this month's episode for now. May upload more episodes later as I have a good portion of the episodes that can be found from the first episode of the program.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jul 12 11 12:51 AM

I'll watch, even if it's to catch a glimpse of Kansai Jrs in the show.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#31 post_url

Jul 12 11 4:19 AM

^
The Kansai Junior episode should be coming up actually. I believe it should be the August episodes, which would be perfect for them to promote Shounentachi with those episodes.

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

Jul 12 11 9:57 AM

zion111 wrote:
The main reason I never watch Shounen Club is because I can never find the episodes.

same here
and for me, it's also because learning about the juniors and them never debuting is kind of a pain smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

seca

#33 post_url

Aug 7 11 3:22 PM

Well I have a thread in the DL section up for SC now and have July's episodes as well as the first August episode up.

It looks like Mis Snow Man's days are numbered or will at least being seeing a member change as Sanada and Nozawa seem to be performing on their own more than with the group nowadays. And I'm always going to find it amusing that B.I.Shadow has inherited quite a few of KAT-TUN's old Junior outfits.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Aug 25 11 1:27 AM

Nakayama Yuma's solo, "Garasu no Mahou", which was just announced to be released digitally only a day before release date, made it to no.1 at dwango.jp Chaku-Uta daily chart, and no.2 at dwango.jp Chaku-Uta Full, as well as 7th at music.jp Chaku-Uta Full daily chart yesterday!

Quote    Reply   

seca

#35 post_url

Aug 26 11 10:14 PM

Congrats to Yuma for that. I did some quick research and this song is from this year's PLAYZONE and actually has a physical release with being on the soundtrack for it. So I think that makes it a bit more impressive that something that has been released before on CD is doing so well on a digital chart.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Sep 3 11 10:27 PM

^ who is he? i mean is he in any groups or is like the shining Jr or something?

anyway, Ikemen Desu Ne is being made into stage play with Uchi in it (together with Kitayama and Miyata from Kis-My-Ft2 ... will Miyata go blond?)

Last Edited By: linlin Sep 3 11 10:34 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#39 post_url

Sep 4 11 11:59 AM

He's been a Junior for a long time and was originally in the un-named grouping of Juniors with Nakajima, Yamada, Chinen and the Morimoto brothers until the HSJ debut. He's also the son of actor-singer Kyomoto Masaki and one of the few Juniors that was asked to join instead of auditioning to get in. While he's never been in a group he does get promoted a bit on Shounen Club, he gets solo lines and duets and participates in the Junior Colosseum games, etc...

Here's a video from last year where he sings a capella before singing with a few of the usual un-grouped Juniors that he normally sings with.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#40 post_url

Sep 5 11 8:59 PM

I follow Tokyograph on twitter and they have a couple of recent tweets about an announcement that has me going WTF.

First tweet

Johnny says A.B.C-Z has a high chance of going major next year, possibly as 7-member group with name ABC-xyZ

Second tweet

...The "xy" in ABC-xyZ refers to the possible addition of "sexy tantou" member(s)

Honestly I don't know how to take this. I'd be happy for A.B.C.-Z to debut and hopefully they'll add some of the older Juniors to the group so there isn't such a gap in ages between A.B.C. and Hasshi. At the same time not everything Johnny has said in an article has come true. Also it seems odd for them to announce something that isn't set in stone. Argh, I swear Johnny is the ultimate idol troll.

EDIT:

Done some scrounging for information about this announcement and discovered some new information, though it hasn't been officially verified (I found it on a blog of a Japanese A.B.C.-Z fan) but one of the new group members will be B.I. Shadow's Kikuchi Fuma and the other hasn't been decided yet.

Last Edited By: seca Sep 6 11 12:14 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help