Remove this ad

#1961 post_url

Apr 17 17 12:56 PM

DH7 is so good, on pair with 6 and Beach Mix imo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Reminiscence

#1962 post_url

Apr 17 17 1:58 PM

I kinda expected something different for the PV for W FACE. Something with a lot more edge to it but would love to have the HQ version of it and make my own custom covers for the albums.

Quote    Reply   

#1963 post_url

Apr 17 17 5:18 PM

Probably W FACE's music video will be included on the tour's DVD/BD. Soon we'll have it in high-def.
Hope we get some background movies too. I miss 'em.
I got really sad 'cause "Shhh!" wasn't on BSC's DVD/BD last year...

Quote    Reply   

#1964 post_url

Apr 17 17 7:49 PM

DH7 is so bad ass, almost every remix on that album is great except for the last two. I have had all the remixes on repeat, even played them at a friends house party and they were shocked that Koda Kumi went this route (some people know her but more or less from her Kingdom days and before then) and a lot of them said they started listening to her again because of what I showed them.

Really obsessed with Damn real lately, I find myself constantly obsessed with the song. Maybe I will make a dance routine to it. It's so good.

Quote    Reply   

#1965 post_url

Apr 18 17 12:42 AM

As much as I wanted the cute Kumi to go away, I am definitely going to miss her "well made" cute parts. Not the ones she was presenting us like during the dejavu tour. That was too much.

But this musical type Kumi. I think this is totally her

Quote    Reply   

#1967 post_url

Apr 18 17 10:09 AM

I love that performance of Wonderland! It was so much fun!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1968 post_url

Apr 19 17 2:05 AM

^ I have been super obsessed with Damn Real too! Both W Face and DH7 version and also Bangerang on DH7 version. I actually think Damn Real is the best song on the album now lol.

Quote    Reply   

#1969 post_url

Apr 19 17 2:08 AM

If anyone still cares...
W FACE 6th week sales:
#96 Inside - 532 (total 26,930)
#97 Outside - 528 (total 26,835)
Total sales 53,765

Quote    Reply   

#1970 post_url

Apr 19 17 3:25 AM

Damn Real was a highlight to me from the start because she managed to write very flowy lyrics that complement the melody and the mood of the song.

Quote    Reply   

#1971 post_url

Apr 19 17 4:30 AM

Damn real has such great lyrics!
It's just awesome, how she's playing with the colour blue in it. Not surprised this also seems to be the colour for the performance.

Also one from my favourites from the start. As well as W FACE, Insane and Bangerang.

Quote    Reply   

#1972 post_url

Apr 20 17 7:55 PM

Ah! I am so happy seeing all this love for "Damn real" it really is such a great song its so damn good! I cant stop listening to it. Everything from the flow of the verses, to the catchy bridge and to that amazing drop. It's just perfection!

I actually DID NOT like Insane AT ALL when I heard the preview. But then the song came out and I was like "UMM O_o WTF? This is so good! Are you kidding me?" It's one of her rock kinda songs without sounding too over the top rock (sorry but I really detest the majority of her rock songs) I love the rapid rap part moments in the song, only wish she did it more frequently haha. Drinking in the tub, party party like a boss, we dont we dont give a fuck! I love that part

Quote    Reply   

#1973 post_url

okumura wrote:
Probably W FACE's music video will be included on the tour's DVD/BD. Soon we'll have it in high-def.
Hope we get some background movies too. I miss 'em.
I got really sad 'cause "Shhh!" wasn't on BSC's DVD/BD last year...

I think so too, which is why I decided to not buy the album at the tour. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help