Remove this ad

RicH

#341 post_url

Mar 21 17 11:10 AM

evilsin wrote:
^ You know that "dancehall" is a genre of music, right? And she didn't do a song that sounds even slightly dancehall-ish as far as I remember.

My bad, my bad... smiley: tired I think I meant dancefloor-compatible XD sry

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#344 post_url

Mar 28 17 10:46 AM

She always gives us amazing covers so can't wait for those, i'm a sucker for any song she does so not really worried about not liking it

But please queen give us the 5 set of Kingeshop editions for this single too, I love them and they look so good on my shelve lol

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#347 post_url

Mar 29 17 3:58 PM

I'm with Skarsgard on this one, the SxWxAxG covers were so bad they were good xD i don't think anyone else could have gotten away with such covers.

Quote    Reply   

#348 post_url

Mar 29 17 9:21 PM

No one but her could've pulled them off, the title was already so cringe that the covers just pushed it over the edge and made it fun
And that Samantha Vega Cover, sooooo good!

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#349 post_url

Mar 29 17 9:27 PM

true, could you imagine if the album was called swag but the covers were like the covers for 1%? it just wouldn't work at all!

but i do appreciate her actually-good-not-in-a-cringy-way covers. she can do both classy and cringy with such excellence.

Quote    Reply   

#350 post_url

Apr 4 17 3:11 PM

yass the queen blessed up with a perfect summer bop [url=

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#355 post_url

Apr 15 17 12:04 AM

(dang it just copy and paste, dunno why the last part of the link didn't hyperlink)

(sorry for the double post i can't edit posts on this account)

Quote    Reply   

#360 post_url

Apr 18 17 7:50 AM

I like it but imo the song overall wore pretty thin for me pretty quickly, I think I would've prefered it swapped with OMG and that ended up being the single

But then again it's a light summer song so hopefully it'll catch on with a lot of non fans

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help