Remove this ad

#501 post_url

Apr 15 17 2:04 PM

From the new songs, I like "make up" the most :) I wish she did a PV for this one with a crazy concept!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#502 post_url

Apr 15 17 4:33 PM

evilsin wrote:
DeepFried wrote:
I'm in love with the whole album, it's great!

Would you say it's better than the previous 2?
Ouf. It's a bit tough since LOVE HONEY is still new so I'm still really in love with it. But right, for now it's HONEY > TRiCKY > FANTASTIC. HONEY brings a nice balance of various styles while still sounding cohesive. My favorite new tracks are probably HONEY, QueeN and FrogFlag. The best track however is Sakura Harahara!

Quote    Reply   

#503 post_url

Apr 17 17 4:00 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Ouf. It's a bit tough since LOVE HONEY is still new so I'm still really in love with it. But right, for now it's HONEY > TRiCKY > FANTASTIC. HONEY brings a nice balance of various styles while still sounding cohesive. My favorite new tracks are probably HONEY, QueeN and FrogFlag. The best track however is Sakura Harahara!

Ooh, gotcha. I've listen to the album this weekend and it's a nice one. People were right to say that it's between LOVE FANTASTIC and LOVE TRiCKY. I'm a bit sad that none of the songs are as instantly arresting as some from the previous ones, but they will surely grow on me, although the best songs this era are all on Watashi single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#504 post_url

Apr 17 17 7:37 PM

i really like the album, HONEY is my favourite song by far, however i feel for the most part it's not as well produced as her previous few.

Quote    Reply   

#505 post_url

Apr 18 17 4:11 AM

JEWELian wrote:
i really like the album, HONEY is my favourite song by far, however i feel for the most part it's not as well produced as her previous few.

I think she got a lot of new tricks (hehe) from working on LOVE TRiCKY with the Noboru Abe from STUDIO APARTMENT and she was trying to utilize them on LOVE HONEY. Maybe because she was working alone again this time it sounds off.

Quote    Reply   

#506 post_url

Apr 20 17 10:25 PM

yeah, maybe... she produced and arranged most of the album which is nice though!

i received my copy the other day and luckily the album's tour ticket preorder was still open, so bought my ticket to see the final date of the LOVE HONEY tour in osaka.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help