Remove this ad

#821 post_url

Mar 10 17 9:25 PM

Yeah...I wonder why they credited her as the sole feature when most of the song wasn't even sung by her...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#826 post_url

Apr 16 17 5:02 PM

I guess it's just a random collab digital single. Seems to be the latest trend nowadays (definitely not Hyolyn's first). It's sO good though my soul is crying

Quote    Reply   

#835 post_url

May 23 17 12:54 AM

Well the 7 year curse has stuck again this time it's SISTAR.smiley: mad  Starship has confirmed it and the girls have sent out goodbye letters this release will be their last.  Most likely Hyorin and Soyou will continue as solo's and Dasom and Bora will both act.

Last Edited By: moonbunny28 May 23 17 12:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#838 post_url

May 23 17 3:01 AM

Yeah, I would've loved to see another SISTAR19 release, but considering how long ago Gone Not Around Any Longer Goodbye See You Later Adios Hasta La Vista Arrivaderci Bon Voyage was, it wasn't likely they were gonna revive it anyway. Plus, Hyolyn totally Beyonce'd the heck out of the group tbh >x>;; (not as badly as some other people CL butyeh)

Quote    Reply   

#840 post_url

May 23 17 7:36 AM

evilsin wrote:
The hell is going on in KPop these days? I just can't at all these amazing groups disbanding!
It means we're getting old. Most of the groups have a 7 year thing going on - seems to be standard in KPop due to how volatile the market is. It's great that most of them made it this far though!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help