Remove this ad

Moh

#1601 post_url

Apr 3 17 9:31 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1602 post_url

Apr 4 17 12:05 AM

I wonder how much this will affect the Sister's Slam Dunk airing. They've been working real hard for the Unnies pt.2 comeback
Still, super excited to see this~

Quote    Reply   

#1610 post_url

Apr 14 17 2:24 AM

Got another one for you then, Moh XD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1614 post_url

Apr 17 17 10:37 AM

The song and the previews sound good, but I don't recognize her anymore. Oh well, as long as she's happy. I'm still pressed they disbanded. Reading the previous page looks looks like it was a mess as well.

Quote    Reply   

#1615 post_url

Apr 17 17 1:23 PM

#1 She looks amazing. Except for that janitor outfit idk whats up with that... 

#2 The song is FIRE. It's like 2NE1 meets HyunA and is super catchy. I will be blaring this all summer for sure. 

#3 She is falling a little bit short of star power... like to me she is just a less interesting version of CL. However this is her first solo release so I'm sure she played it a little safe and maybe she will do more crazy stuff later in her career. I'm very happy she can finally make music again though. All that waiting for 2NE1 to make new music probably killed her more than us lol

Quote    Reply   

#1616 post_url

Apr 17 17 8:07 PM

Not crazy about the song. The drop and dance break is really good, I expected more umph out of this. Had it not been for the rapper, I would have found the song completely boring save for the part I actually like. The dance is fun and she looks amazing though! At least she actually puts out stuff when she says she will unlike some people *coughCLcough*

Quote    Reply   

#1619 post_url

Apr 18 17 4:18 PM

Oh nooooo Dx
But it seems like she's still able to go onto shows (unlike some other departed artists), so maybe that will help a bit. Also with the Sister's Slam Dunk 2 stuff going on, she should be able to get more coverage

Last Edited By: sora2522 Apr 18 17 4:32 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1620 post_url

Apr 20 17 11:18 AM

She looks great in the MV, but I find the song really underwhelming. I'll check out the rest of the EP later.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help