Remove this ad

Moh

#2421 post_url

Apr 3 17 3:30 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2424 post_url

Apr 5 17 4:08 AM

Easily my least favorite title of hers. It's still a good song, and the video is STUNNING, but the overall vibe wasn't as gutwrenching as I was expecting it to be (although considering how Fine was basically outlining my entire February and March, I probably didn't need more gutwrenching lolol). Also the song reminded me a lot of Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do. So I'm just kinda eh on the whole thing tbh. Like I said, not a bad song at all, just not my fave from hers

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#2425 post_url

Apr 5 17 3:39 PM

Cover of Nell's 기억을 걷는 시간, found on the CD only edition of the album.

It's okay, I guess. If anything, it just makes me wanna hear what Time Lapse would sound like w/ Jong Wan singing.

Quote    Reply   

#2427 post_url

Apr 10 17 7:45 AM

Hmm... to be honest they didn't save the best songs for the deluxe edition, I'm a bit disappointed. She will have her concerts soon so hopefully the next girl will release something soon.

Quote    Reply   

#2429 post_url

Apr 17 17 7:46 AM

Finally listened to Taeyeon's album and it nice overall sans a couple of pretty standard ballads. I still believe Why was her best song even if it was a trend chase through and through, but nothing excited me as much it still does. I Got Love came real close though.

Last Edited By: evilsin May 5 17 3:43 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2430 post_url

Apr 17 17 8:42 AM

Am I crazy or does Jessica (somehow) appear a bit after Taeyeon releases something?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2431 post_url

Apr 17 17 7:39 PM

I think she actively avoids releasing at the same time as Taeyeon.

Yuna hinted that they are doing something for their 10th (Can you believe it?!) anniversary.

Quote    Reply   

#2433 post_url

Apr 18 17 4:01 AM

Can't wait for something new from my queens.

Jessica's song is fine, I can appreciate the overall feel of it, but I'm not really digging it so far.

Quote    Reply   

#2434 post_url

Apr 18 17 4:17 PM

Yeah, it's definitely not my fave. But tbh her stuff hasn't been the most stellar (like, I LOVE Love Me The Same and Golden Sky, and her other songs are great, but they're a little plain...)

Quote    Reply   

#2437 post_url

May 5 17 4:26 PM

True lolol
(BUT STILL WHERE'S THE REST OF THE GIRLS)

Also new headcanon: the beach that Jonghyun ends up in the end of the video is the same beach a Taeyeon's 11:11
where SM sends all of their artists when they want to 'go outside'

Quote    Reply   

#2440 post_url

May 31 17 10:06 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
This is her official solo song, right?
Wasn't Mystery? I don't remember it being labeled a STATION single...

Also can someone please give this girl a mini-album at least!?!?!? Imo she deserves one more than Taeyeon deserved 100 albumssmiley: roll But even without a mini I know this song is gonna slay my life so I'm ready.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help