Remove this ad

#1021 post_url

Mar 22 17 12:03 PM

urgh he said it feels messed up, which is not a good term to begin with and was clearly refered too cause of the singles. Moreover I did not even ask a mean question, I was just curious.
But oh well, I give you a gold star for being a smart-ass.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1022 post_url

Mar 22 17 4:51 PM

I'm pretty sure they meant that the album flow felt messy, rather than the album itself is messed up...like the post literally said the album is good

Quote    Reply   

#1023 post_url

Mar 23 17 3:05 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
urgh he said it feels messed up, which is not a good term to begin with and was clearly refered too cause of the singles. Moreover I did not even ask a mean question, I was just curious.
But oh well, I give you a gold star for being a smart-ass.

Thank you! Another one for my collection. Doesn't change the fact that your question was weirdly put, I didn't find it mean at all.

Quote    Reply   

#1024 post_url

Mar 23 17 6:53 PM

sora2522 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they meant that the album flow felt messy, rather than the album itself is messed up...like the post literally said the album is good

That's what I meant, I didn't say it's bad. It's a solid Mika Nakashima album, but I think it's underwhelming to get an album full of previously released songs after 4 years. Some songs could have been rerecorded at least.

Quote    Reply   

#1025 post_url

Mar 25 17 9:24 AM

I don't think rerecording would change anything I don't feel like her music sounds any different form the last two albums - but not dated at the same time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1028 post_url

Apr 5 17 3:50 AM

DeepFried wrote:
I didn't think I'd love Koi wo Suru as much as I do. O.o

I think it's a very cheerful song and it has a different vibe to it than her other cheerful songs, maybe that's why it clicked with you so much. I am still to listen to the full album, lol, although I did listen to most of the singles at the time of their releases.

Quote    Reply   

#1029 post_url

Apr 10 17 7:41 AM

evilsin wrote:
DeepFried wrote:
I didn't think I'd love Koi wo Suru as much as I do. O.o

I think it's a very cheerful song and it has a different vibe to it than her other cheerful songs, maybe that's why it clicked with you so much. I am still to listen to the full album, lol, although I did listen to most of the singles at the time of their releases.
Spot on. I usually love her dramatic ballads so this one is a nice change of pace. TOUGH is a decent album, a shame it took so long to come out. 

I would consider Ai Kotoba as one of her classics from now on. It's still perfect.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help