Remove this ad

#1021 post_url

Mar 22 17 12:03 PM

urgh he said it feels messed up, which is not a good term to begin with and was clearly refered too cause of the singles. Moreover I did not even ask a mean question, I was just curious.
But oh well, I give you a gold star for being a smart-ass.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1022 post_url

Mar 22 17 4:51 PM

I'm pretty sure they meant that the album flow felt messy, rather than the album itself is messed up...like the post literally said the album is good

Quote    Reply   

#1023 post_url

Mar 23 17 3:05 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
urgh he said it feels messed up, which is not a good term to begin with and was clearly refered too cause of the singles. Moreover I did not even ask a mean question, I was just curious.
But oh well, I give you a gold star for being a smart-ass.

Thank you! Another one for my collection. Doesn't change the fact that your question was weirdly put, I didn't find it mean at all.

Quote    Reply   

#1024 post_url

Mar 23 17 6:53 PM

sora2522 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they meant that the album flow felt messy, rather than the album itself is messed up...like the post literally said the album is good

That's what I meant, I didn't say it's bad. It's a solid Mika Nakashima album, but I think it's underwhelming to get an album full of previously released songs after 4 years. Some songs could have been rerecorded at least.

Quote    Reply   

#1026 post_url

Apr 3 17 10:17 PM

Well... at least i refrained from listening to any new music from her for like years, this album sounds oh so new for me!, i´m loving fighter. lolsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1028 post_url

Apr 5 17 3:50 AM

DeepFried wrote:
I didn't think I'd love Koi wo Suru as much as I do. O.o

I think it's a very cheerful song and it has a different vibe to it than her other cheerful songs, maybe that's why it clicked with you so much. I am still to listen to the full album, lol, although I did listen to most of the singles at the time of their releases.

Quote    Reply   

#1029 post_url

Apr 10 17 7:41 AM

evilsin wrote:
DeepFried wrote:
I didn't think I'd love Koi wo Suru as much as I do. O.o

I think it's a very cheerful song and it has a different vibe to it than her other cheerful songs, maybe that's why it clicked with you so much. I am still to listen to the full album, lol, although I did listen to most of the singles at the time of their releases.
Spot on. I usually love her dramatic ballads so this one is a nice change of pace. TOUGH is a decent album, a shame it took so long to come out. 

I would consider Ai Kotoba as one of her classics from now on. It's still perfect.

Quote    Reply   

#1030 post_url

Jun 6 17 12:12 PM

Nakashima Mika will release a cover album titled "ROOTS~Piano & Voice~" on August 9.

The album will feature eight songs by artists that have influenced Nakashima over the years. She will cover Tamaki Koji's "Melody", Shibata Jun's "Maboroshi", amazarashi's "Hiro", Kuwata Keisuke's "Matsuri no Ato", and more with piano arrangements done by pianist Kono Shin. Furthermore, the album's limited edition will come with a DVD containing footage and a documentary from the singer's one-man live in Taiwan last December.

SEE ALSO: Nakashima Mika and Salyu sing the CM song for Tokyo Metro's 'Find my Tokyo.' campaign
[ROOTS~Piano & Voice~]

CD

・"Melody" - Tamaki Koji
・"Inochi no Betsumei" - Nakajima Miyuki
・"Maboroshi" - Shibara Jun
・"SAY YES" - CHAGE AND ASKA
・"Anata no Kiss wo Kazoemashou ~You were mine~" - Koyanagi Yuki
・"Hiro" - amazarashi
・"Sora mo Toberuhazu" - Spitz
・"Matsuri no Ato" - Kuwata Keisuke

Limited Edition DVD

・First Taiwan One-Man Live