Remove this ad

#601 post_url

Jan 3 17 10:25 AM

Shinnosuke wrote:
Kathia wrote:
Have a nice day has sold online almost 200k according to iTunes, so I'm guessing it will be platinum when we reach summer 2017. Dear Bride will probably reach platinum as well, since she's performing it like crazy at year-end music shows, and she will perform it at Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

iTunes never releases sales number. Not exactly sure where you are getting that number from, but if the source is tnsori, then that number is not sales; it's their personal point system.
I got them from Baidu

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#602 post_url

Jan 5 17 5:53 PM

Kathia wrote:
Shinnosuke wrote:
Kathia wrote:
Have a nice day has sold online almost 200k according to iTunes, so I'm guessing it will be platinum when we reach summer 2017. Dear Bride will probably reach platinum as well, since she's performing it like crazy at year-end music shows, and she will perform it at Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

iTunes never releases sales number. Not exactly sure where you are getting that number from, but if the source is tnsori, then that number is not sales; it's their personal point system.
I got them from Baidu

Their source is tnsori.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

uncle Jemima

Posts: 3,964

パン・ダ marinopp

#603 post_url

Feb 14 17 11:52 AM

I've been obsessing over Giorgio lately, even buying some So'Fly releases of stuff i can't find online. but does anyone else find that his music for Kana isn't even his best? tbh i think Cancemi's songs for Mai Kuraki and AYUSE KOZUE are better than his songs for Kana.

that being said, i really wish he would get involved with her music again. more involved than one song from Just LOVE.

Quote    Reply   

#604 post_url

Feb 15 17 7:05 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:
I've been obsessing over Giorgio lately, even buying some So'Fly releases of stuff i can't find online. but does anyone else find that his music for Kana isn't even his best? tbh i think Cancemi's songs for Mai Kuraki and AYUSE KOZUE are better than his songs for Kana.
that being said, i really wish he would get involved with her music again. more involved than one song from Just LOVE.
Sorry, but which song in Just Love album did Giorgio got involved with? Just curiositysmiley: wink

Quote    Reply   

#606 post_url

Mar 2 17 5:19 AM

NEW SINGLE "バツ" (batsu / false / cross) to be released the 3rd of May (it's official because it got listed on a japanese cd shop, in the "new single releases" thread , you can find a picture on twitter account @kanayaninfo)smiley: happysmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#607 post_url

Mar 2 17 4:48 PM

Weird name for a song title. But well...I didn't quite enjoy Torisetsu either, since I was not familiar with that name, but got used to it. I wonder if it will a fast tune like No.1 or a melodramatic ballad like Tatoe donna ni.

I just think that Kana should've released it on spring. It's been 3/4 years since her last February/March release.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

uncle Jemima

Posts: 3,964

パン・ダ marinopp

#609 post_url

Apr 3 17 11:03 AM

LOL well i can see how that was mistaken for BATSU smiley: roll


i love the covers, she looks nice and the colours are good. and so is the pineapple on her head. pineapples are neat. kana is neat. the song will surely be neat.

Quote    Reply   

#610 post_url

Apr 3 17 12:02 PM

I've seen over the years, fruit on japanese people's heads. Either pineapple or apple or other kind of fruit. I wonder what's the meaning in that...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

uncle Jemima

Posts: 3,964

パン・ダ marinopp

#612 post_url

Apr 3 17 1:40 PM

Kathia wrote:
I've seen over the years, fruit on japanese people's heads. Either pineapple or apple or other kind of fruit. I wonder what's the meaning in that...

oh really? i haven't noticed, but a friend of mine from Cameroon had some pictures with a pineapple on her head.

Quote    Reply   

#613 post_url

Apr 3 17 3:12 PM

RicH wrote:
pa~ painappla appla pa~

(I see the reference maybe...?)
Ohhh! Yes, that's right! And besides that, isn't there a famous song already called PPAP? I think it's sung by Kosaka Daimao.

Kana also has a picture of her from a photoshoot with a apple on her head.

Quote    Reply   

#615 post_url

Apr 4 17 7:57 AM

can't wait to hear the full version ** so so happy, missed that catchy and happy summer songs like believe or go for it! wondering why the full tracklist isn't out yet? excited for the pv as well

Quote    Reply   
avatar

uncle Jemima

Posts: 3,964

パン・ダ marinopp

#616 post_url

Apr 4 17 11:19 AM

i know it was a really short preview, but it doesn't sound too different from some of the songs from Just LOVE. but it's not a bad thing! can't wait to hear the full thing.


omg i love the cover so much. the green background, the pineapple, and she looks amazing too.

Quote    Reply   

#617 post_url

Apr 4 17 11:44 AM

I agree uncle Jemima. I think Pa is going on the same route of Have a nice day. I also don't think it's bad, I loved Have a nice day so much, one of her best summer song if not the best, it's so catchy.

Wish I could see a pic of full Kana with that blue dress. I've seen a pic of that dress on twitter and it's so cute, it's actually a mini-dress. I hope we can get a full shot of it on the back cover or booklet scans.

Do you know when the single will be up to buy? I need to buy it soon, Dear Bride took a month to get to my house, which is so weird, I wonder why they took so long to deliver it...I hope I can get Pa soon after it's release date.

Quote    Reply   

#620 post_url

Apr 14 17 10:25 AM

After listening to the full version, I think Pa sounds quite like Have a nice day. It's a upbeat song and really catchy though.
I'm waiting for the b-sides. I hope she will give us something fresh.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help