Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Jan 31 17 8:28 PM

Man. The teaser showed so much promise. But that hook is so plain =\
Video's very much Dumb Dumb meets Russian Roulette. But yeah...
Also LOOKIE LOOKIE URGH

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#83 post_url

Jan 31 17 10:54 PM

The other songs on the mini are all better than that trainwreck of a title track. "Body Talk" is cool...either that or "happily Ever After" would have been better options since they were going for a weird song anyways. Man, at least "One of These Nights" had a nice MV. Irene's going to have so much fun wearing these goofy ridiculous outfits for the tv performances.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#84 post_url

Feb 1 17 12:22 AM

Yeah, if SM really wanted a fun song for the title, Happily Ever After would've been a way better choice. Must be an unwritten rule in KPop to have the worst song for the title.

Quote    Reply   

#86 post_url

Feb 3 17 7:17 PM

Okay the performance was pretty impressive. Their dancing has gotten soooo much better since their Dumb Dumb days. And JOY LOOKS SO CUTE WITH A BOB OMG

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#87 post_url

Feb 3 17 10:39 PM

Too bad she didn't have short hair when they did the shoot/video.

If I don't post anything else in here for a while, I'm in a hotel due to mold remediation at my house. And the mobile site sucks!

Quote    Reply   

#88 post_url

Feb 5 17 6:16 PM

Body Talk is really good, but it sounds too much like an album track (not that it doesn't deserve love, but K-Pop chooses the weirdest tracks for titles anyway...). Happily Ever After was alright for me, nothing too stellar really. I think Little Little is my fave off of the mini this go round.
Also Rookie is kinda growing on me? idk. It is catchy, even if it a bit boring. Is this the first release that mixes both Red and Velvet concepts together? (I'm still trying to gather the main difference, cuz like...The Red has both Time Slip and Cool World, which I would associate more with the Velvet side tbh?)

Quote    Reply   

#89 post_url

Feb 5 17 6:50 PM

Nope. Icre-Cream Cake EP was a mix of both sides as well (they even released two MVs, one for each side) and so was Russian Roulette EP. I think they already skipped the idea of releasing sides separately.

Quote    Reply   

#90 post_url

Feb 5 17 7:13 PM

I competely forgot about Ice Cream Cake / Automatic lolol (I'm listening to the full EPs cuz the only release I've actually listened to front-to-back was The Red). I wouldn't really consider Russian Roulette as a mixed one though, at least from what I could remember of the songs (....I need to digest some of these a bit more >x>

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 post_url

Feb 23 17 1:30 AM

Red Velvet's slated to perform at SXSW, alongside Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, SISTAR's Hyolyn, and more

This year's SXSW K-Pop line-up is #extra I'm so mad I'm so far away

Quote    Reply   

#92 post_url

Mar 20 17 3:27 PM

Good to see she's still doing stuff. A friend of mine caught the SXSW K-Pop showcase (said it was well worth the price and that everyone was great), and his snap of Red Velvet seemed to be four people still =\ Hopefully they can come back together as five soon~

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#100 post_url

Apr 26 17 5:39 PM

They announced their official fanclub name!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help